I actually like going to school!

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby luvva » Sun May 02, 2004 11:48 pm

Some of our teachers are quite cool, like some try to be cool by trying to use what they think are decent words and stuff, but some teachers just make us laugh.

There are only about 5 teachers out of about 60 that actually understand us, they kind of know what it's like to be a teenager now, if that makes sense. I think it's because they are quite young teachers, like I've said before though, the majority are just rubbish!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby pixiemeat » Sun May 02, 2004 11:54 pm

I've been to two high schools, the first one i hated so much because I was so depressed back then and people didnt understand, they really used to bully me pretty bad cos at that stage i was a "goth" now im more "grunge" than anything! But yeah I only used to like art and that was cos i did nowt
second school i liked cos it was just a great big laugh though i missed my mates cos it was 97 miles away!
Im in college now and its brilliant! Best thing ive ever done! Great mates good laugh! Good topics! ...Woohoo for college!
Its better to burn out than fade away
pixiemeat
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Good

Postby Kyle » Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 pm

It's not unusual for people to like going to school, now if a teacher was reading this they'd probably say that you like going to school for the wrong reasons, but at least you're not skipping school to go and do drugs!!! O.K. so you don't like lessons but who does? And you're enjoying the experience of going to school. School is the best time of your life so just sit back and enjoy it. And go to school and DONT DO DRUGS!!!!!
Everytime i try to fight i fall,
without my wings i feel so small,
I guess i need you baby. x
Kyle
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Chit Chat