Any one doing exams at the mo?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Any one doing exams at the mo?

Postby i am me » Mon May 03, 2004 1:21 pm

I am doing SATs tomorrow which i am a little worried about, but i think i will get over my worries soon enough!

So what exams are people doing at the moment then?

X
Beauty comes from within,
But the outside gets you noticed!
i am me
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Fidel » Mon May 03, 2004 1:32 pm

I've got my highers staring in a week and a bit. My first one is English and I'm confident. Don't be scared just go in knowing that you can do your best. Don't be intimidated by the surroudings like I used to be. It onl;y causes harm to your confidence.
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Enigma » Mon May 03, 2004 8:49 pm

This topic has been moved to Chit Chat since the author of the opening post is not actually seeking help.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bubble » Tue May 04, 2004 10:21 am

You'll all be fine, as long as you revise and don't stress. I have the last of my yr 2 uni exams on may 19th ans 24th.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby smile » Tue May 04, 2004 3:57 pm

I have my GCSEs in 3 weeks time. :o I'm not stressing at the moment, I'm actually feeling surprisingly calm but I'm sure that feeling will wear off soon.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby daveshow » Tue May 04, 2004 4:07 pm

I've got english tomorrow. The more i think about it the more worried i get
"I eat green berets for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry"
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Tue May 04, 2004 4:25 pm

Don't worry. SG English is easy
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby daveshow » Tue May 04, 2004 4:33 pm

I'm rubbish at it though i usally get fours and if i'm lucky ill get a 3 or 2 by a few points
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LoVe BuG » Tue May 04, 2004 5:21 pm

Don't stress about them, it helps to be calm and not worry that way it seems easier. well it did to me anyway.
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby bonkinbunnie » Tue May 04, 2004 5:24 pm

i have exams in a couple of weeks (g.c.s.e's) but next week i think it is i have french speaking exam, i hate speakin french i go well red n stuff, so im kinda fretting about that, all my other exams im not so bothered about, but ill be soooo happy when they are over! then i have the waitin for results! the bit i hate!!! :evil:
Love is the answer, but while your waiting for the answer sex brings up some pretty interesting questions
bonkinbunnie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby luvva » Tue May 04, 2004 6:34 pm

I don't think I have any proper exams for a while, we have uear 10 exams in July but they aren't anything, well not compared to GCSE's.

I get so worried though, I'll be a total wreck when I have to do my GCSE's! I know I'll be in bed and I wont be able to remember something so I'll have to get up and check it! I keep thinking that if i just revise a bit more it might stick in my mind and that could make the difference between an A and a B.

Our teachers are always saying how just one mark could mean the diffence between passing and failing.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby bonkinbunnie » Tue May 04, 2004 6:42 pm

it is true that every mark and grade counts, but with the revision thing, for me full on revision doesnt work, i ave to do very lil bits at a time(which is what u shud do), well when u come to do ur g.c.s.e's u shud get plenty of help from ur skool, my skool does loads of afta skool classes and did extra revision classes in the easter hols, they helped a little bit, also www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize is great for revision.
Love is the answer, but while your waiting for the answer sex brings up some pretty interesting questions
bonkinbunnie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby luvva » Tue May 04, 2004 10:49 pm

Yea, my school does do quite a lot of revision classes, but ones I have been to before for my SAT's in year nine were really rubbish, they were either too hard so people in the class couldn't understand, or way too easy so we didn't learn anything, hopefully it will be better when it comes to my GCSE's.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby daveshow » Wed May 05, 2004 10:00 am

i've just done my english writing test it was pretty easy but i didnt write much,just hope they go for quality not quantity as they say :wink:
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Wed May 05, 2004 10:33 am

Yeah, I saw people doing it today. I was thinking of you
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Next

Return to Chit Chat