dreams

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

dreams

Postby nothings_shocking » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:42 pm

What kind of dreams have you all had recently?
I had a dream that a good friend of mine shot me in the head with a double barrel....it's a little strange....
Last edited by nothings_shocking on Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nothings_shocking
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:27 pm

My dreams vary! Back about 2yrs ago I had a dream where I was going out with this young lady called Sally, that I liked, and it seemed so real that when I woke up and realised it was all a dream I felt quite disappointed. :lol:

A dream I had recently: I was flying in my plane and the engine stopped working but I couldn't find a nice place to land, I woke up just before the plane ended up nose diving into the ground (The odd thing is planes wont nose dive if you have engine failure, they will glide....lol)
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby nothings_shocking » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:26 pm

awww i wish i could witness the happy moment.

I still cant believe i dreamt a close friend shot me in the head with a double barrel...he was with someone else. It seemed like an accident as he was pointing the gun away from him but he turned around looked at me and walked on...hmm..I was the in the ambulance and something strange happened i cant explain it
nothings_shocking
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby lilessexgal » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:42 pm

hmmmmm its hard isnt it! i had a dream like that and i couldnt look at someone the same way! it was a dream like i had married one of my close mates and then in reality i didnt fancy them but i couldnt look at them the same!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:17 pm

I dreamt I was in a lunatic asylum - when I woke up, I was halfway through a post on Problem Pages... :o
Last edited by peecee on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Moose » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:17 pm

I am getting really freaked out by my dreams lately. On Friday night I had two dreams - one that I committed suicide because my girlfriend did and I couldn't live without her, and then later on I dreamt that there was a tidal wave (wonder why I was thinking about that) and the beach I was on got eroded, and I ended up having to climb up a cliff. I couldn't hold on and no one wanted to save me (there were people there but they wouldn't help), and I ended up letting go and dying!

Freaky hey?!
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby peecee » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:28 pm

em - Moose, are you by any chance feeling insecure about anything at the moment...?? :-?

xxxxxxxxx
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Moose » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:49 pm

Hmmm, I don't know what's going on in my weird head. But I did read once that if you dream of dying, the shock actually kills you in real life. Obviously that is a load of nonsense as I am still alive and well to tell the tale.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby captainf » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:26 pm

I've had the falling dream a few times, but i've woken up before i've hit the ground...lol

I dont think it can just kill people with a heart condition. I think it can kill anyone, because as far as your mind is concerned, you're about to die and I think this tenses and shocks the body so much that it could kill anyone.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Moose » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:41 pm

Actually, come to think of it, I didn't actually dream of hitting the ground in either of those dreams, but I knew I was going to die when I was falling. Maybe that's why I haven't died in real life, because I didn't actually hit the ground in the dreams.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby sparkly_star » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:44 pm

I've never dreamt of falling (that I can remember) but I have dreamt of dying in my dreams before, but I guess that can't have the same effect...
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
sparkly_star
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby captainf » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:45 pm

Moose wrote:Actually, come to think of it, I didn't actually dream of hitting the ground in either of those dreams, but I knew I was going to die when I was falling. Maybe that's why I haven't died in real life, because I didn't actually hit the ground in the dreams.

Yeah, although I suppose when people fall like you did in your dream, the first thought you have is "im gonna die"
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby peecee » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:57 pm

captain_flynn wrote
Yeah, although I suppose when people fall like you did in your dream, the first thought you have is "im gonna die"

I have falling dreams quite often, and I never feel as if I'm going to die, I just feel as though my stomach is squeezing and turning upside down - yuk! When it gets bad enough, I wake up.

I've never died, either!, and I don't think my stomach has actually turned upside down...Must just test it out with a chocolate biccy...

Does anyone else dream that they're being chased by something horrible?

xxxxxx
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:58 pm

i dream about being chased! its scares me because its usually like a murderer or something!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:00 pm

And you never know who or what is chasing you, or why? And it's really difficult to run?
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Chit Chat