dreams

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: dreams

Postby spacegirl » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:01 pm

I had THE strangest and creepiest dream last night. I dreamt that my ex boyfriend picked me up in his car, and when i got in i noticed he was heavily pregnant. This didn't seem strange to me, in fact he was talking to me about it as though i already knew about it, talking about scans and stuff. i wasn't shocked or freaked out or anything, i just remember feeling really sad cos the baby wasn't mine, and trying to smile and be supportive when really my heart was breaking! anyway he was picking me up to drive me to his sister's house (who is my best friend) and when i was getting out of the car i was carrying his papers and stuff that he'd got from the hospital as he was only back from having a scan, and went into the house. my friend was in tears and told me that her friend's (who i've only met once or twice) dad died and had been eaten by cats! Meanwhile my ex is standig there with one hand on his belly and one hand on his back looking like a pregnant woman only you know... a man.

Then my alarm went off.

it was such a creepy dream and has haunted me all day, everything was so clear, not blurry or distorted like a dream but clear as day as if it happened yesterday.

any ideas what this could mean lol...?
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Previous

Return to Chit Chat