Prince Harry

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby KoRn_Freak » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:30 pm

I think it's been blown out of proportion, but as a royal dressing like that isn't in the monarchy's best interests; they're not going to see the funny side of it, as proven by the havoc the media has wreaked on everyone with it.

I personally detest Harry. In my eyes he's a spoiled and pampered brat who hasn't had to work a day in his life for anything, he hasn't been raised with the propriety of manners and consideration any civil human being should have, let alone a royal, he cheated in his art exam which ticks me off beyond belief, seeing as he went to Eton for crying out loud and didn't get anything above a C...

Oh boo hoo his mother died; it happens to lots of teenagers. There is no reason why he should be given special treatment and the allowance to get away with things. I know the Nazi uniform thing is completely overblown but I'm glad that it's happened: perhaps a bit of national humiliation will dampen the cockiness of the little git.
We've got a long way to go; when snow hits the asphalt, cold looks and bad talk come...
We've got a long way to go; it's beyond Martin Luther: upgrade computer.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Llisa » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:41 am

Sorry, but I don't think this shocking news has reached this part of the world yet...at least, not that I've heard!

What exactly has the second best-looking prince in the world gone and done? :wink:
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Fidel » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:25 pm

He wore a Nazi uniform to a party
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby lilessexgal » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:15 pm

but he didnt mean it in a bad way and the press have blown it out of proportion even though he has said sorry
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Previous

Return to Chit Chat