Member Introductions: Say "Hello!"

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby JC_FREAK » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:56 am

Hey there guys, my name is Sharron but you can call me shaz as that is what I am most commonly known as. I am female (obviously) and I am almost 19 (which would make me 18) I am from Northern Ireland and live on the north coast near the sea. I am a Christian and have been for a couple of years. I enjoy reading and listening to music. I would like to go to uni in a couple of years time to study youth work. I really want to take up a career that is going to help people around me. I really would like to go into counselling but maybe not yet.
Anything else, you wana know gimme a shout!!
Thanks, Shaz xxx
\:D/
[-o<
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3v16
[-o<

:grouphug:

*rudolph1*
JC_FREAK
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

hiya

Postby luvliness1234 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:21 pm

hiya im kirstie lee , im 14 from manchester in the UK , im 5 ft 6 with long(ish) brown hair , i have a boyfriend called martin , i live with my mum , my dad is sort of homless at the moment erm i have a half sister who has moved from blackpool to live with our dad but cnt because he is homless lol , long story xoxo
luvliness1234
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby The Dark One » Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:52 pm

hi all

been here a while but aint officially introduced myself so here it goes :)

im 24 live in cleveland UK with my little girl (2 years old)and my loving hubby(41 years old)

im quite shy but still like a good natter and a laugh :lol:

i love animals and enjoy time with my little family and looking after my horse oh and my mad cat :P

regards

The Dark One
The Dark One
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

um, hey.

Postby Smiths_fan » Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:19 am

I just came across this forum because I wanted to find somewhere where I could post some little concerns... but anyway.

Im a student studying illustration, and like my music, which is eclectic in taste. Besides The Smiths I like The Cure, Billy Bragg, Rancid, Bad Manners, The Ramones, The Clash, The Misfits, The Levellers, The Pogues and a load more, just general rock and punk and ska.

I used to be very shy, but less so now, and I like visiting the pub.
Smiths_fan
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby LolaShowgirl » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:14 pm

Hey everyone, I'm lola (not officially but bored of my name now) and I'm 15. Live in Sheffield UK with mum and two brothers, just broken up with boyf :( but still tryin to be friends. Like music (all sorts) and films, except my brothers kind coz they're terrible.
Dunno what else to say really but thats something about me, bet that was a really interesting read for ya.... :P
Anyway c ya xx
LolaShowgirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby MikeO » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:16 pm

Hi, I'm Michael, or mike as everyone calls me. I'm quite shy and although I don't particularly like school, I'd say I do quite well.. at least in the subjects that I like. I'm 13 years old in May 04. I live near Manchester and Liverpool, roughly in the middle. I have interests in Computers, Music (rock, alternative), sociology and art. I hope to either go to college when I leave high school or become a freelance writer/photographer or something like that, but as everyone says nothing works out the way you want it to. :wink:
MikeO
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby umistgirl » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:00 am

Hi I'm Tracey and am 20 years old. I live in Manchester and am studying for a degree in Bioinformatics (biology and Coputer Sci) at UMIST. I am moving to Cambridge with my boyfriend in June as I have a year placement down there as a Programmer.

My interests include Horse riding ( i see theres also a few fellow horse riders in this forum!), playing the Saxophone, playing badminton and I love taking my black labdrador Moo out for walks.

I have no brothers or sisters, but I have 3 god children who are triplets (all girls- 4 years old).
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
umistgirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Tinker » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:49 pm

Hi,
Im Kimberley ( tinker), I have a farm and spend most of my time there doing the obvious farm'y stuff.
I have loadza horses, goats, dogs, cows, hens and stuff.

I like the country and I'm 19yrs old. live in Barnsley in Yorkshire and went to Bishop Burton College in Beverley, Yorkshire.

I own my own house and My hobbies are animals and 4x4's Landrovers!!
Tinker
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby markh » Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:05 pm

I only just discovered this forum so here goes. As you can see my name is Mark. I am 34. I am a head chef at an outdoor centre in the lovely Lake District. I like walking, golf, football, snooker, Star Trek and all the usual male things. I am a Leeds United fan. I am originally from Northern Ireland. I have been living in England for 13 years. I am 6 foot 1 inch, brown hair(seriously receding) and blue eyes. I own my own house and I love this web site.
When all things in life seem blue,
And there's nothing you can do,
There is One you can turn to,
His name is Jesus, He loves you.

Don't look before you leap, you'll only decide to sit down.
markh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jennie_2003 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:55 am

My name is Jennie. I am 18. I live in Wythenshawe, Manchester with my boyfriend Paul. We have been together for about three years and have lived together for about 2 and a half. My boyfriend has just bought a house and we have lived there for about 3 months. I work in an estate agents and he is a plasterer! :D
"To alcohol!! The cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems!!!" - Homer Simpson
Jennie_2003
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby jensensi » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:08 pm

Hello everyone,

Might be a bit to late for intros, but here goes anyway.
My names Jennifer, but most lazy people call me Jen! lol
Anyway I live in nottingham, i'm 19 (only just) and i am addicted to these forums!
I like surfing the net, reading, friday nights out, rock/metal/alternative music, shopping and Emily Strange (check my web page to see who she is and see some dodge pictures of me) I work at a signage company in Notts and still live with me 'rents.
this site is cool.
How come this site is so similar to Agony Online? did those guys copy this one??
jensensi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Im` not really new, But some of you dont know me.....

Postby Cat Q » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:27 pm

Hi Guys.

I changed my User name after a hitch with me going back online after about 8 months!!!

I was stupid and couldn`t remember passwords for my emails and certain chat rooms!! :rainbow:
I used to be Cat Queen, Now after a lengthy spell of moving in with my Fiance(Who is known as Zombie on these pages), Im Back!!!

I`m worried that all my Chat pals won`t talk to me cause of a change in name? :cry:
Hope thats not the case, Cause I remember Most of you guys and our disscusions!!! :-? :)

So if you want to know more please read Cat Queen Introduction..
Thank you XXX :P
Cat Q
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Jaymk » Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:36 pm

Well this is a really late post to this topic, but I'm Jay, i only joined a few days ago. Found this forum when i was doing homework for sixth form.
I am 17, studying at 6th form obviously, soon i'll be going off to college. I have a wonderful boyfriend of 5months but feels soo much longer in a good way.
My interests would be ice hockey, cinema, drawing and painting, getting drunk with my friends and having a good time.
My music taste would have to be described as punk rockish. Altho i'll pretty much listen to anything.
So yea, hi everyone!
You Only Died Once, I'm Dying A Thousand Times!
Jaymk
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Fidel » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:17 pm

I'm Fidel, I'm an alcoholic. *rudolph1*
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby daveshow » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:57 pm

i'm Daveshow but you can call me Dave :)
"I eat green berets for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry"
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat