Page 1 of 1

Duplicate Posts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:38 pm
by Pwif
There's been an increase in duplicate posts by PP members (including myself). It sometimes appears that a post hasn't been submitted or that an error appears. Not sure why this is happening. If you do get an error when you have submitted your post, either:

1) copy your post ('Ctrl C') to ensure you don't lose what you have entered. Then check the thread you have posted in. 99.9% of the time your post will have been submitted. For the other 0.1% of non-submitted posts, you can go back to the thread and paste ('Ctrl V') your original post and resubmit.

2) resubmit and then check if multiple posts have been submitted. If so, click on the 'X' to the right of your duplicate post, and then press 'yes' to delete the duplicate.

Hope this is clear. :-? Any problems, please contact a mod until this situation is cleared up.