We've lost some topics!

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

We've lost some topics!

Postby smile » Fri May 30, 2003 3:22 pm

We've lost some topics! I logged on today (30th May) and the newest posts were from the 25/26/27th May. I have seen these and all the posts we have all made in the last few days have disappeared! The site wasn't working this afternoon, maybe that had something to do with it. Lets hope we can get them back!
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Enigma » Fri May 30, 2003 5:19 pm

This is getting rediculous.

Thanks for spotting that smile
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Enigma » Fri May 30, 2003 5:21 pm

It looks like the webserver has reverted to an older version of the database. We've lost 12 members in the process.

And, goodness, I spent ages the other day sorting out my private messages. Now all those deleted messages are back! Plus I will not have had any of your private message responses.

Grrrrrrrrrrr...
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby smile » Sat May 31, 2003 3:47 pm

Oh dear! :-? Lets hope things get sorted soon, thanks for letting us know Enigma. :)
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Forum Support