How do you change you pic on profile..?

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

How do you change you pic on profile..?

Postby MelodyLinn » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:29 am

Hiya, I'm really confused on these pictures. I know how to choose a picture ('Avatar') but I have a picture saved in "My Pictures" That I would like to use...do any of you know how to do this?

Thanks,

MelodyLinn :roll:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby smile » Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:57 pm

If the picture is not on the internet then I don't think you can use it as an avatar. If you have a personal site you might be able to upload it and use the code from that but otherwise I don't think you can use it.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby MelodyLinn » Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:35 pm

Hi smile.

I now know (through another topic) how to have my own picture, although at the time of my post I had no idea whatsoever whether I could have a pic from "My Pictures". :-?

I love my new pic to bits now anyway. lol. :lol: (Bubbles from PowerPuff Girls <-----)

Thankyou anyway! :D

Love & Peace,

MelodyLinn :roll:
You don't miss your water til the well runs dry
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Forum Support