Requirements for different stages

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Requirements for different stages

Postby kitten » Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:25 pm

What are the required posts to move up between the stages? I hardly ever have time to write much but like to think I contribute as much as I can. *snowflake* Had to be done, my car frosted up twice this morning which made getting to work interesting (I have to drive 25 miles to get there - alot less than some I know but all the more difficult when visability is poor!
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Llisa » Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:31 pm

Hey Kitten!
After your Taken Root status, there's only the Moderator left. Moderator's are nominated and voted on by the other mods on the team. Jo, our administrator, has the final say, and send out the invite for the member to become a mod.
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Forum Support