Missing PM's

Are you a registered user having trouble using the forums? Come here to ask for support, especially if something doesn't work as expected.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby captainf » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:08 pm

Why has 4 mods had to tell me that? Only one needed to answer..
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby smile » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:09 pm

We thought we'd make the point clear... :wink:
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby captainf » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:11 pm

Im used to instructions being given to me once in the sky when im doing 1001 other things, so I think I can follow one instruction on here.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby peecee » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:12 pm

Captain_flynn, when people feel feel as if they're being accused of something sneaky, they respond. You're a mod elsewhere, you should understand that.

Let's draw a line under it, eh? Shake hands, and move over to the flying thread - I went paragliding a couple of of years ago, and want to know about "stalling" :o
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby smile » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:14 pm

That's alright then. We'd just thought we'd make sure that you definitely definitely understood that's all. :lol:

Try being in my job having four customers asking for a thousand different things at one given time, yet I still can't cook something in a microwave properly.

Anyway arwen, do you want me to send you a PM and then delete it from my outbox and see if it does the same thing?
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Previous

Return to Forum Support