WHAT TO DO?

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

WHAT TO DO?

Postby chosenfew » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:33 pm

well i applied for a loan which all went through ok ans i recieved the papers on friday.....in all the excitment i booked a holiday with my boyfriend to lanzarote over xmas which was 1229pound for the two of us. Anyway i called the bank today to see how its all going and they said they still need proof of contract in my job. the thing is i told them i work for a company when i dont i actually work for an employment agency in that company so i donmt even have a contract yet. i dont know what to do coz im gonna have to cancelle the holiday as neither of us can afford it without my loan :(

is there anything i can do??
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Moose » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:35 pm

£1229 sounds like a hell of a lot for two people to go to Lanzerote, but you should be able to get a contract from your agency. Are you temping? I used to be a recruitment consultant and we always gave our temps a contract, even if they were only working one day for us. Ask your consultant.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby chosenfew » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:20 am

i told the bank that i work for a company thou not a agency and im temp
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to And the rest...