Eating disorder?

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Eating disorder?

Postby xbeanbabyx » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:23 pm

I used to under eat regularly and I think it's coming back. I used to under eat because it made me feel good (don't know how it could but anyway) I guess it was the feeling of control, power. But now the reason is because i had M.E/C.F.S - another problem lol. I miss about 1 meal almost every day. I'm scared I'm going to get as bad as I used to get! When I was almost 13 i weight 4 and a half stone because I only ever ate 1 proper meal a day and always used to try and skive dinner. My family never found out about this because I suprisingly never lost any weight - I've always been naturally skinny. But loads of people at school knew...I don't think i was aneroexic because I never thought I was fat and still don't now. How can I stop myself getting like this ?
xbeanbabyx
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Hurting angel » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:38 pm

As you have underaeten before it can be easy to slip back into old habits but the main thing you can do is make sure that you eat at the very very least one good healthy meal every single day. Maybe you should try and figure out why all this began in the fist place. If you find the reason you can stop the problem. Maybe if you felt you could you could tell your family or a trusted friend what is happening so they can help you work through it. If someone knows then they can help you to eat healthily and keep an eye on your progress. Goodluck.xxx
It always rains hardest on the people who deserve the sun.
Note to self, I miss you terribly.
Hurting angel
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby xbeanbabyx » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:48 am

Thanks for your reply :D

I am getting better now, I usually eat about 3 meals a day! Probably about twice a week now! Woo lol Yeah well the first time it was 'cause i was a compulsive liar and then i finally got the jist that no one could trust anything i said anymore and it made me very upset so i eventually with a lot of hard work and effort stopped the lieing and got aneorexia instead lol This time I think it was 'cause a whole load of problems happened at once, but the problems are being solved and the eating is getting better :D

I'll make sure I'll follow your advice too it's good xox
xbeanbabyx
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to And the rest...