Historical Obsession

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Historical Obsession

Postby piper1692 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:47 pm

I've always liked history a lot, but its getting stupid now. I'm reading nothing but books set in World War 2, and I think something's wrong with me. I keep having dreams about a man in army uniform, and I'm sitting in a wartime living room saying goodbye to him. Every time I have this dream I wake up crying. I want to know who this man is and why I see him.

I'm looking at war recipe books, ration books and I'm desperate for more information. I want to know who this man is and why saying goodbye to him is so emotional for us both! I think I share something with this guy but I don't even know him and we're born in different life times!

I know this is stupid, but if anybody knows any websites that offer advice on past lives, please reply.
La, la, la. I don't know what to type. Um, well, I like circuit training. But not running! I can't stand running! Not even for the bus, will I run!
piper1692
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Angel_Fairy » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:06 pm

Heya,
maybe you used to be a war time wife saying good bye to her husband. Try www.psychic.co uk there are people just like you writing in the forums, so you could get advice from there.
:) good luck ,
Chrissy
Angel_Fairy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...