Weightttt :(

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Weightttt :(

Postby Frankie_May » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:49 pm

I am 18, since i have left school and been in a full time accountancy job i have put on abit of weigt, i dont like it, but when ever i tell myself i will stop snacking in between meals i cant seem to stick to it, i eat way to much in a day but i cant help it, how do i gain the self esteem to stick to not eating to unhealthy and into doin excercise?
Thing is also, how do i eat haelthy when i do not like veg apart from carrots, i do not eat salad makes me physically sick and i am alergic to fruit?

xxxxx
Frankie_May
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby LostGirl » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:35 pm

What do you mean by "allergic to fruit"?
LostGirl
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby crazy_in_love » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:32 pm

hey, i understand how you must feel, i used to be a lot heavier than i am now, and it is because of snacking particularly when I am bored!! I used ot ask myself, why do i want to eat this rubbish? and also i used to ask myself how would i feel after eating it, I would feel like rubbish and angry with myself for giving in, when I didnt eat snacks id feel so proud of myself better than if I had eaten it.

is your allergy to fruit serious? there are other healthy snacks you can eat.
crazy_in_love
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Brighter » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:21 pm

Have you tried many vegetables, there's hundreds out of them, maybe you've only been limited to a few and haven't had chance to taste any more, I'm sure it's not JUST carrots that you like.

And you don't just need to eat vegetables and fruit to be healthy, eat a balanced diet, so not too many of one thing, you see?
How about eating light lunches and dinners.
But don't skip meals entirely! Because that can become a problem.

You make excercise sound like a chore!
You can make it fun by doing activities you enjoy, like swimming, jogging etc, and you don't have to do it alone, get your friends to help you with it.

B x
My heart is yours
Brighter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...