FLAT, THIN HAIR!!

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

FLAT, THIN HAIR!!

Postby netballluva » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:38 pm

I am blonde and have very thin, flat hair! It's soo annoying! I have tried loads of things but it always looks the same!! I was just wondering if anyone has any solutions for the awfulness that i call my hair! :-? xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby xfayelouisex » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:14 pm

hey, i know how annoying flat thin hair can be, try some volumizing moose or cream, it your hairs flat, if you dry your hair with a hair dryer tip your head upside down and dry it like that that cud work but use a diffuser on the end, or you could try changing your shampoo i find if i use the same shampoo for two long it doesn't make any affect on the hair whatsoever, hope that helps! or try styling your hair different like perhaps go for a side swept fringe,
mus:- i don't know much but i know i love you and that maybe all i need to know.
xfayelouisex
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby silver tree » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:55 am

Netballuva - I would love flat thin hair! The grass is always greener. Drying hair upside down is a good tip - another would be heated rollers. Use then before you go out either all over or just at the front , they can help to give your hair some umph.
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space...
silver tree
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby chat noir » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:51 pm

i have exactly the same problem, I envy people with waves of thick hair, mine is so thin my ponytail is about as thick as a 20p piece :(

Ive not found anything which gives it any volume yet, drying hair upside down works for a bit, but soon goes flat again for me :(
chat noir
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby netballluva » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:47 pm

Thanks everyone! I'll try anything lol! :D xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Meee » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:50 am

Hey

Look into Aveda - they do a Rosemary Mint Shampoo which is for fine hair and they do an extra-volumising shampoo to go with it. I highly recommend it - it works and also Aveda products are made of plants and essential oils so if it doesnt do good then it wont do your hair any harm either

x
Meee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby netballluva » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:58 pm

I'll try it! Thank You! :D xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...