I feel boring!! :(

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby captainf » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:07 pm

Yeah I get what you mean! I only ever went once but didnt really stay in it as we were heading to a snooker place and had to go through the club to get to it.

An ex of mine from a few years ago use to go clubbing religiously and cheated on me most weekends. I hated that.

I'm not really one for loud music and I just hate the concept of clubbing - drinking lots, pulling women..etc I'd rather just settle down really and have a quiet night in.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby chat noir » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:34 pm

a man after my own heart =D> =D>
chat noir
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby seksiclaire » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:48 pm

yea i totally kno wot u mean like last nite my whole family went out for a meal for one of their birthdays, and i actually looked forward to having a good drink, coz the last time i had a drink was new years eve. I enjoy a drink if its not every weekend, and like once every few weeks or months. I prefer to go out and not drink, have fun n wake up the next mornin fresh and without a bad head lol. thanks for ya replies :D xxx
seksiclaire
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Previous

Return to And the rest...