i wish i hadn't bothered

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i wish i hadn't bothered

Postby xfayelouisex » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:58 pm

i got in touch with a girl i knew from school,(i left school in 2003) and she replied back and i was quite taken aback by her reply, i had seen her the same year on holiday and i was shy at the time and still am now, anyway she said this "if i remember rightly your where really rude to me at the holiday park and i don't want to talk to someone who thinks there better than me when they obviously ain't" i don't know how she got that impression, i dont think im better then anyone, i have such low self esstem and im so paraniod and shy i couldn't even think that, i think she may have thought coz im shy i didn't say anything i was being rude, but she knew what i was like at school, she wasn't my friend but we talked and we seemed okay, im quite upset by it, and i know i shouldn't but it doesnt take much to get me down, i wish i hadn't even done it now, my school days where the worst of my life, and i shouldn't have bothered, i sent one back and said i was sorry if i did offend her and explained i don't think im better than anyone.
mus:- i don't know much but i know i love you and that maybe all i need to know.
xfayelouisex
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby forever_in_love » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:15 am

I wouldn't worry about this. I know it can seem hurtful when people mistaken shyness for rudeness but it is probably these people who don't really understand what it is like to feel so inhibited by shyness. If she had made the effort to speak to you then I'm sure your natural self would have come through-it's usually quite easy to tell the difference between someone who is shy and those that are just, plain disinterested so for her to have drawn this conclusion, she obviously didn't make much of an effort. If you knew her at school, she should have realised that u are not like that. My advice would be forget about her if she was never a close friend to start with. You don't need to justify yourself to her. Focus on your real friends who appreciate u for the way you are.
forever_in_love
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby xfayelouisex » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:37 pm

yeah i guess so, i shall try forget it, i told my boyfriend and he said if she replys again don't read it just delete it just incase she says more to upset you.i agree with him, but i feel hurt by it as i said i dodn't mean it, but no she wasn't a close friend, and she probably isn't worth worrying about.
mus:- i don't know much but i know i love you and that maybe all i need to know.
xfayelouisex
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to And the rest...