Love my ex-teacher

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Love my ex-teacher

Postby freaky4u » Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:37 pm

the thing is, i left this school 6 years ago cos of this problem i was having with a particular teacher. basically i was v disrespectful to her and treated her how i shouldnt have. at the time i didnt know why i was being like this, so when i left this school i realised that i fancied this teacher.

my problem is that i'm in love with her and its driving me crazy, i regret not telling her all those years ago, i want to now but she wont talk to me cos how i was back then.

so if anyone got any suggestions on how i can sort this out, plz let me know cos im goin crazy.

thanx xx
freaky4u
Just Landed
Just Landed

Hmmm

Postby Daftness2k3 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:19 pm

Perhaps you could send a card apologising for how you were when you were at school???
I have heard of incidents where ex-pupils have returned to the school to apologise for how they were when they were there...
Daftness2k3
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

hiya

Postby ls66 » Fri May 16, 2003 7:42 pm

hiya i fancy my history teacher :oops: and he's really nice to me and all i want is him but it will never happen, i think u should tell your old teaher your sorry for how u were but dont tell her how u feel because it will only upset her and if u like her that much u wont hurt her like that! I know it hurts but u have to get on with your life! :cry:
ls66
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby IckleBlackRose » Sun May 18, 2003 10:52 am

Well i defintly agree,
Send a card,Explain everything,Honesty can be good,But make sure its what you want,if you dont mind me asking,whats the ages? That makes a difference.
Good luck,
P xxx
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Theparadox » Tue May 20, 2003 10:40 am

Well six years is quite a long time. I know you really like her, believe me I've been there, but nothing could ever really happen anyway. What are you doing with your life now? Have you met anyone else you like? It's hard, but I think with things like this it's best to accept what's happened has happened and try to move on, however painful.
Theparadox
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby froo » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:06 pm

how can you be in love with someone you don't know? you may have a crush on her but it takes her loving you back to be in love.

Edited by Saz 3 Jan 2004
froo
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to And the rest...