Not moving anywhere..

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Not moving anywhere..

Postby PurePurple » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:29 am

This is more of a rant than a problem lol, anyway.. I don't know how to describe it, but I feel like i'm not moving anywhere in life, I feel like i'm stuck in the same situation over and over again and I can't seem to sort it out, but if I try to it messes up, and if I leave it, it comes smack back into my face..

Urgh :(
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby clobo » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:41 pm

I wouldn't worry, I am in exactly the same situation! I also feel as if I'm going nowhere fast! I posted on here yesterday about it and recieved some good advice which motivated me into doing something about it. There are always gonna be times in your life when you feel like your stuck in a rutt, but there are ways to dig yourself out. Maybe try a different hobby? A new hobby means new friends and a whole new social circle. This is one of the problems I had but I joined my county basketball team and made loads of new friends!!!! It's not always going to be this bad, life may not be constantly exciting like Coronation Street!!! You have to make your own excitment!!!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!
:)clobo:)

clobo
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to And the rest...