CAN ANYONE HELP

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

CAN ANYONE HELP

Postby corky15081311 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:04 pm

Hello can anyone help me
Two weeks ago I had a bump in my car, I damaged my radiator and I also dented the other cars right wing I got out of my car and asked the driver of the other car if he was ok, I admitted to the other driver that it was my fault and give him my address and phone number and also my car details.
I told the driver that I had ten years no clam’s bonus and asked him if I could just pay for the damage and not go though the insurance as I didn’t want to lose my no clams, and he agreed
We than went are separate ways and he said that he would be in touch with me once he had a price for the damage. He phoned me the same night at about eight o’clock and said that he had been advised to go through the insurance company’s. I agreed because there was not much more I could do.
I contacted my insurance company the next day to inform them about the accident and to see what steps I need to take, I was informed by there customer service department that I was no longer insured as I had missed two of my payments I argued back saying that I hadn’t been informed but she insisted that a few letters had been sent out informing me and there was nothing they could do as I was not insured, this was two weeks ago and I have just heard from the other drivers insurance asking me to give my insurance details and I told them I would ring them back.
I have gone and got myself insured again with a different company but I don’t know what to tell the other drivers insurance company

Please can anyone help as I don’t know what to do next?
corky15081311
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Xpose soph 07 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:40 am

If they had sent you some letters you would have got them!!!

My insurance company sent them thru recorded delivery so they made sure I got them and I actually pysically signed for them, I didnt realise my payments hadnt gone thru either and when I read the letter it sed I had ten days so I quickly sorted it!

Have you asked them which date they sent it on or how they sent it? If you can get proof that you hadnt actually recieved a letter then its their fault not yours?
Xpose soph 07
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:41 pm

go to the citizens advice immediately
take all your previous insurance documents and letter from the company including any details of payment plans
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby brfc » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:04 am

yes i agree with bel bel you need legal advice go too the citizens advice with this.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to And the rest...