what would you choose

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

what would you choose

Postby teardrop » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:56 am

can you all give me your opinions on what you would do if you were me.if you have been reading my posts you will get a picture. well as i have pulled away from my mother one day i will have to make a decision as she is getting on in yrs.we dont contact anymore as i cant stand anymore hurt. if she should pass away should i go to the funeral and stand at the back and leave straight after orjust send flowers andthats it. i know my sister will start on me as my mum lives with her and shes mummies pet. i do have severe asthma and cannot be stressed too much.and i cannot forgive as hard as ive tried over the yrs for the way ive been treated. thankyou everyone xx after all if they was full of hate towards me at the hospital when my father was dying and i never stopped crying for the way they treated me what would stop them""!!!!!!!!
teardrop
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Yellowcoaching » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:25 am

HI teardrop,

I have read some of your posts and it seems to me that you are still raw from these events.

I'm not sure why this scenario is playing on your mind is your mother ill or elderly?

I think the best course for you is to work on yourself get your life working the way you want it to, keep your distance from the family members that make you feel worse. If you aren't forced into making this descision soon by circumstances beyond your control I wouldn't make it yet. As you begin to feel stronger your feelings may change, then again you may feel the same way but at least you will feel strong in your own mind and not riddled with self doubt or guilt later.
You only get one life; I can help you make the most of it.
Yellowcoaching
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...