car accident - What do I do now

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

car accident - What do I do now

Postby louise06 » Tue May 06, 2008 10:25 am

I had a car accident last Wednesday which was my fault. I did not have my ins info at the time so i gave her my name, address, contact numbers. i rang my ins company and also informed the police. i rang my ins co today to see what was happening and was told they have not heard from the other person so i have to wait. i have tried to contact the other person but have had no reply. does any one knw what i should do now.
louise06
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue May 06, 2008 2:08 pm

just wait hun. maybe this person isnt going to claim. but if they havent rung yet then i would just wait for your insurance company to get through to you.

i hope your alright.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby boi » Tue May 06, 2008 8:27 pm

Hi louise06. You will probably find she has spoken to her insurance company and passed your details on to them. They will then write to you asking for your insurance details. And they will have told her not to talk to you incase it affects the claim.

I hope this helps
boi.
boi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby DoodlePlex » Wed May 14, 2008 2:03 am

I agree with the others, the best thing to do is wait, i'm sure you'll hear answers from the company soon enough about whether or not she made a claim.

And I hope you were ok too, that's also important.
DoodlePlex
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to And the rest...