aaaaggghhhh help!

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

aaaaggghhhh help!

Postby sami-jo1986 » Fri May 09, 2008 4:50 pm

i really dont know how to control my self sometimes. im 20 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and my sex drive has gone through the roof, problem is my partner works nights and im looking after my son in the day. I feel like he is getting fed up of me too. I dont want im to keep thinking i only want him for sex .
i dont know how to control things and the further i get in my pregnancy the worse it gets.
any ideas xxx
hey my name is sam and i can help if you ever want to chat email me at my address above. i am 18 years old and i have a one year old son.he is a terror.....i am here if anyone needs me
sami-jo1986
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby miaow » Sun May 11, 2008 7:15 pm

erm no idea.....? have u spoke to yr doctor about it?? xx
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby all_apologies » Sun May 11, 2008 8:28 pm

Your hormones are all over the shop and this is just a side-effect. Has your partner expressed concerns about it or is it just you who is worried? If he's not happy about it, have you explained that it's a part of pregnancy for a lot of women, and it's not that you're using him? He's not going to go along with something he doesn't want to do, and I'm sure loads of men would be more than happy with the situation!
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

hi

Postby sami-jo1986 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:29 am

hi all_apologies thanx for your advice. i took on board what u said and i did have a chat and it was only me tat was worried. i think its the fact i had a bad relationship before my fiancee with similar circumstances. xx
hey my name is sam and i can help if you ever want to chat email me at my address above. i am 18 years old and i have a one year old son.he is a terror.....i am here if anyone needs me
sami-jo1986
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to And the rest...