life...

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

life...

Postby confused_cat20 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:06 am

well i'm 20, just finished my second year of uni and got my exam results today for the exams i did in may and i passed :D so i should be happy but...i just feel fed up. i don't go back to uni till september and i've had a job for the last 3 years and they always give me more work during the summer. i have 15 weeks off and they've offered me full-time work but i just feel a bit fed up. i want to do something exciting with my summer, i want to just take off summer for the whole summer not just go on holiday, anyone been in the same situation or got any ideas how on what i can do?
confused_cat20
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:12 am

well if you have the money to take the whole 15 weeks off have you considered going travelling
you could also consider charity work in a country that needs volunteers
If you haven't got the money to do anything it seems pointless not working so you can have a two week holiday at the least
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby lilessexgal » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:41 pm

hey!

you dont have to take on that extra work they offer you. just say look im sorry but iv got plans and just take on the shifts you want.

they cant force you to work there full time.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Beckie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:47 pm

I know the feeling, its all down to the money ! If i could afford i'd spend the summer travelling ! unfortunately i can't, so i'm just going to have to work as much as i can so that next time i've got some time off i can do something fun. It's probably the same for you.. except you might be lucky enough to have a bit of cash saved up !
Beckie
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to And the rest...