Beaten up =[

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Beaten up =[

Postby LN123987 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:28 am

heya

well, to start with, there are these girls in my school, and their always beating someone up, today it was me =[
I just walked past them, thats all, and in a few minutes they were punching,pushing and strangling me, there were 6 of them altogether, and only one of me, i tried to defend myself the best i could but i couldn't do anything, the police have been involved, and one of the girls is being arrested tomorrow, i spent the night in the hospital crying my eyes out, and i have 0 confidence left, and convinced it'll happen again.
My parents were furious at the girls who did it and at first i was worried they were going to say or do something they might regret, but they assured me they wouldn't, im just still really upset, i feel angry, humiliated and i ache all over.
my eyes are swollen and my tummy and back are covered in scratches, one of the girls lives a few doors down from me, and her family have all been saying things about mine to the neighbours, im worried one of them might do something to my mums car or the house.
Theres more to the story but im feeling really depressed and jusr want to get some sleep

i just really want some reassurance, has anyone had any simular experiences? if so how did they deal with it??
please, anything would be good im feeling so upset and confused

thanks lollypop x
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:45 am

My daughter had an incident like this last year and it was 20 girls so I feel for you.
Don't worry about the car and the house they are just objects, your personnal safety is much more important.
Did the police take pictures of your injuries, if not do it yourself to keep as evidence. If the policce route doesn't work you can bring a civil case against her and sue for compensation.
If the police are involved and she gets in trouble for it then it may well be enough to frighten the other girls from doing anything. Thats what happened with my daughter.
Like you smy daughter lost her confidence and didn't want to go out. It has taken quite a while for her to get the confidence back but it will come.
If things get really bad ask the doctor for some conselling.
You have to remember this wasn't about you, as you said they do it to everyone and anyone.
Just because the neighbours have been told stuff doesn't mean they believe it.
Get a group of friends together and try to go around in groups as much as possible. Anyone else who has been picked on will be happy to join in any group to stick together
:grouphug:
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby LN123987 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:13 pm

thank you bel bel x
i hope your daughter is okay and wasn't badly hurt
yes the police are involved and have taken pictures

again, thank you x
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:23 pm

Yes my daughter has finally recovered
It happened in November and it has taken CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy) to help build her self esteem
She got so bad she was being sick many times everyday and had migraines from stress so I truly know how this can really badly affect you.
You must try to remember how you felt before all this happened and get back the person you were.
As I said this wasn't a personnal attack on you because of who you are just some nasty bullies and you happened to be in there, wrong place wrong time.
It sounds like you are being taken serious by the police and one of them at least will get in trouble for this, if not all of them.
Once one gets in trouble the others usually think twice before getting involved in something like this again, especailly if it's the ring leader
I hope you are ok but like I said don't suffer in silence if you need help go to the doctor and ask for it or if you parents can afford it get some CBT.
pm me anytime you want (I usaully only respond in the day though) :grouphug:
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby HappyGoLucky » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:43 pm

These bullies are probably just cowards and insecure. Remember that you are worth so much more than they are. Don't let such people put you down. I think you should try going for counselling to improve your self-esteem. Hopefully these girls would be frightened after this incident and would think twice before doing such an act.

:grouphug: Hope this helps.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: Beaten up =[

Postby alphamach » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:55 pm

how old are you?

not neccessarily a solution but I think something that would be great to learn is a practical self defence method. krav maga is supposed to be great. although 6 on 1 is not fair, learning to a good level would help if a situation came up again I believe

More importantly tho, be aware of your environment, if there are a group of people you think may cause trouble then stay away from them.

hope that helps
alphamach
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to And the rest...