how to have fun relationships?

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

how to have fun relationships?

Postby alphamach » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Im not looking for any serious relationships right now - they wouldn't last because am a boring type.

so how do I add more fun into conversations with women?

women think of a time when there was a guy who you enjoyed his company and wanted him sexually (or maybe a friend you know who told you about a time!)

im 28 male, and need to fix up on this area of my life
alphamach
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Re: how to have fun relationships?

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:43 pm

people like to talk about themselves so ask them questions, favorite film , childhood memories, favorite kids programmes, best laugh at school, favorite xmas present etc alot of this questions will coften lead to more conversation if you think of other realted questions
you can't just become a comedian and learnt lines will be obvious to most women so you just have to be yourself
you may perceive you as boring but it doesn't mean others will either
what things are you interested in yourself, be ready to tell them if they ask you things back.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby rufio89 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:59 pm

one very attractive thing in men, is when they are self-confident without being cocky (the cocky thing can be kind of attractive, but not for long!)

You need to relax, and just be yourself, you dont want to meet a girl pretending to be someone youre not. You'll find someone if your intentions are good.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Aligator » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 pm

If u want to have a fling then just go out to bars and look for girls all on there own who also probaly want to meet up with some1.
R U OK?
Aligator
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Tyro » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:54 am

Mate your not the boring type at all. I'm a big fan of self love. Love yourself! This leads to confidence and confidence is a very attractive quality. And a bit of cockiness goes along way. It demonstrates value.

For me humour is the most attractive and FUN quality to have. A confident funny man is virtually unstoppable. Go into a convosation with the frame of mind "hey i want a laugh, i'm going to be light hearted and entertaining" do it if only to amuse yourself! Remember don't put pressure on a convosation. Let is flow naturally. LISTEN to what she says and pick up on things she says. Be a "word detective". The questions you ask don't have to be off the top off your head either. Maybe get a few pre prepaired ones for when the convosation dries up this will also breed more confidence in you.

PM me matie if you need more help. This is a fortay of mine.

Tyro x
"Every man I meet is my superior in some way; in that I learn from him." –Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Tyro
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Liquidius » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:26 am

I think you're thinking about this too much. You might percieve yourself as boring, but it doesn't mean that other people do!

If I'm talking to a man, I find a sense of humour, and someone who isn't afraid to be themselves both very attractive features. :) If someone is being fake, and trying to be someone that they're not it's quite easy to spot, and can be a complete turn off.

It's always important to listen to what she's saying to you. I always find it really sweet when I've mentioned something quite insignificant, and they guy has remembered me saying it a few days later, even thought I've forgotten about it completely myself.
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby alphamach » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:38 pm

thanks all for your reply's

you know im naturally a quiet person

maybe that puts women off? or do they think im not into them?

or even when I do speak maybe im too much of a nice guy and not that amusing?

so i think from what you guys are saying - get my sense of humour out there - talk more with sense of humour
alphamach
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Tyro » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:27 am

Alpha,
It’s not a matter of you not having it. It’s a matter of bringing it too the surface and showing woman you have the qualities and skills of a great lover.

Fact you do have them, you just don’t know how to show women that you have them!

Tyro x
"Every man I meet is my superior in some way; in that I learn from him." –Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Tyro
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:01 am

alphamach wrote:you know im naturally a quiet person

You seem too clingy and desperate; TBH I'd walk away. HOWEVER if you are less clingly and give no impression of desperation then I'm sure I wouldn't walk away.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Liquidius » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:17 pm

or even when I do speak maybe im too much of a nice guy and not that amusing?

so i think from what you guys are saying - get my sense of humour out there - talk more with sense of humour

You're still thinking about it too much. Just be yourself!! It doesn't matter what other people think. Just be you. :)
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Aligator » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:20 pm

yeah chilll about it. U shouldn't be so tense and desprate. As i sed just go to a bar and hang, dont look so tense and needy and u might be sharing a bed with some1...hopefully not male! :D
R U OK?
Aligator
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to And the rest...