Feel sick etc

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Feel sick etc

Postby JGRD146 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 am

For about two days now i have felt sick and have not been feeling like eating even though i forced myself. I went to bed at 1am and its now 3am and i just cnt get too sleep. My mind is racing, my stomache wants to be sick but when i try it wont come out and when i close my eyes i cnt stop thinking about things. The things in my head then is like it takes over my body (it wont get out of mmy mind no matter how hand i try). For the past 2 nights i found myself waking up 3 times ii.e. 3am then 5 then 7 (this isnt normal for me). Should i go to the doctors or is this something common?
Everything that has a beginning has an end
JGRD146
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Feel sick etc

Postby Weasley » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 am

You sound like you're worried about something???? I know if I'm worried or on edge about something I too can't eat and sleep...what are you worried about and what things are playing on your mind??
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:55 pm

you could have a stomach bug and your just over thinking because i think you do in the middle of the night when you can't sleep.
If it continues I would go to the doctor
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby JGRD146 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:20 am

I thought at first it may be a stomache bug but i used to suffer from them and know the symptoms. But i thought everything went away and it happened again. Mind is racing, feel like stomache will explode and im not worried about nething. Im afraid to go to the doctor incase it is normal but ive seen some symptoms for septacemia and i suffer from three of the 5.
Everything that has a beginning has an end
JGRD146
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:44 am

Blood poisoning? I don't think so. I would go and ask your doctor. I agree with the others, it's probably just anxiety (you're not always aware of it on a conscious level) but there are some things (like thyroid problems) which can cause mental and physical symptoms, so you might as well make an appointment and put your mind at rest.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to And the rest...