bikini line!

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

bikini line!

Postby kris » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:19 pm

ok this is going sound really wierd but i need somebodies help! Well i'm planning to lose my virginity to my boyfriend at the weekend so i was trying to sort out my bikini line!! but i have used a razor and that gave me a rash and i have used removal cream but that also did the same thing! i don't won't him to look at me and think what a freak!!! i really don't know what to do to not get a rash someone PLEASE help (before saturday!) :-?
kris
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:43 am

Hi hun,
Use tweezers. But it can hurt if you have a low pain tolerance. You can try the cream removal systems...they work fairly well. But honestly love, I really don't think he's going to care too much. You're too critical of yourself! But my one last and final word...why not wait until marriage? It's such a wonderufl gift to give your husband! I hope you opt for that!
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby mariamaria » Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:15 pm

If she loves this guy, why should she wait until marriage? Surely giving her virginity to a guy that she feels that she loves is the same as getting married minus the vows and the major commitments? She should do it when she feels that it is right.
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby tammybligh » Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:21 pm

I think that saving yourself for marriage is a great idea. I'm not religious at all, but I've always felt that I lost my virginity to the wrong person. They certainly didn't deserve it. Although I think that in the world we live in today, maybe it isn't so practical. Everyone is in such a hurry to grow up and be adults. They don't seem to realise how precious some of these moments can be - well, not until it's too late.

Just for the record - I'm not trying to cause offence to any of the younger readers of the forums, I'm just expressing my opinion.
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby mariamaria » Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:06 pm

Saving yourself for marriage is alright for some, but for others, like me, it's a case of finding the right guy and having sexual intercourse when it feels right to. I'm still with the guy that I lost my virginity to. We've been together over a year now. It's completely fine. Just make sure you're doing it for the right reasons. DON'T do it because he's rushing you into it because that's the worst EVER mistake that you can make. Just...take...things...slowly.

(I think that she might have lost her virginity by now, people. :roll: )
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby plattsy_girl » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:35 pm

I don't know why every1 thinks that loses your virginity to some1 is so speacial. Its only sex! Suppose its ure opinion. I'm just expressing mine
plattsy_girl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby kitten » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:47 am

I thought it was special and lost it to my husband before we got married - I knew I was spending my life with him, and we didn't want to wait until we could afford the wedding. Times have changed and people are changing with them.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby plattsy_girl » Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:20 pm

Why does the world want to stay in the past anyway. Who says that that is the way the world should be?
Loreal, because you're worth it...
plattsy_girl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:20 pm

Just a question to those people who think that you should wait until you are married before losing your virginity. Do you agree that as soon as you are married, should you be tied to the kitchen sink, cleaning the house top to bottom, making sure your husband's tea is on the table when he get's home from work and look after a gaggle of kid's like they did back in the 1920's onwards? No? Well why should people wait until they are married, like Plattsy_girl said time's are changing!!
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby look_for_the_sunshine » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:28 pm

errrrmm not being rude or anything but arent we supposed to be helping with the bikini line thing not debating the fact wether the time is right to loose her virginity, yes by all means advice but alot of the replies on here are about that not about her bikini line!(NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE!)

i heard vitamin e cream is good 2! but like the other ppl said look in boots,superdrug,qvc for beauty products that may help!

good luck hunny! hope all goes well for you! :lol:
look_for_the_sunshine
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to And the rest...