Flat stomach

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Flat stomach

Postby -HIPPY CHICK- » Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:30 am

I really want a flat stomach, all my mates and family say I do have one but it has a slight bulge at the top. Plz can you help me acheive my flat tummy in 1 week as i am then going away and will be in my Bikini alot. Thnx
-HIPPY CHICK-
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:36 pm

Try ab crunches. Make sure you warm up first. Go for a jog to raise your heart rate then stretch especially your stomach area.
Lie flat on your back raise your legs up and bend then so they are at a 90 degree angle. Put the tips of your fingers on each side of your head near your eyes. Raise your back and head slowly off the floor using your stomach muscles to do this not your arms as it wont work. Do this slowly and back down slowly. You will start to feel it hurt, Do this 10 times.
If you do it each day you will feel and look better. When it becomes easier try more repetitions.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jim » Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:33 am

Hi hippy chick. Dont worry about having a flat tummy, It really is not important. Your personality really is more important. All the best :)
Jim
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

flat stomache

Postby doris123_45 » Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:20 pm

:-? dont worry bout it i would also love a flat stomache but i cant b bothred 2 get 1 som times my family put me down but people shood love u 4 who u r not wat u look like

p.s don't worry most men like a bit of curve ne way :wink:
doris123_45
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby MelodyLinn » Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:55 pm

Just to say thanks for the great tip Misatok, i now do that before i go to bed! :D

Thanks! MelodyLinn :roll:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...