Boyfriend sleeps really badly

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Boyfriend sleeps really badly

Postby rufio89 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 pm

My boyfriend sleeps really badly, he says its been like this as long as he can remember. He's generally healthy(ish), he doesnt smoke, he doesnt drink coffee or tea or anything caffinated, and he says there's nothing on his mind, his body just wont shut down, but he's just exhausted all the time and tossing and turning all night. He says it doesnt really bother him, but I just feel bad for him, and I want to help him, because he cant really mean it if he's that tired, and he's always in a worse mood the next day if he's slept badly. He refuses to take sleeping pills (and i think given how many nights he has trouble sleeping thats not such a bad idea), and he's not willing to even try any of the herbal stuff. I gave him this sound thing to help him sleep when he's at home, (it's like the sound of rain or something, soothing), and he said he's found it quite useful, but I hate it, and it really keeps me awake if he has it on when he's at mine (and he's staying at mine more and more now).

I was just wondering if anyone could suggest anything. It's better if he's done some exercise and worn himself out, but even then it doesnt always help..
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: Boyfriend sleeps really badly

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Has he actually been to the doctors?
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby rufio89 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm

He said he went a few years ago and they were really unhelpful so he refuses to go back. He's being very stubborn on this, lol.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:36 am

well if he is being stubborn there isn't much you can do
He doesn't have to go back and see the same doctor however
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate