im not sure where to put this

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

im not sure where to put this

Postby Chealsea » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:30 pm

so i just hope it's in the right place if it's not then i dunno if it's in the wrong place then im sorry.

the point is agesago i use to Self harm. Okay i dont do it now, but i feel like it sometimes and it takes all my concentration and will power not to. The thing is on my arm i have got some scares, fair enough i did do those to myself, but i dont like people seeing them and makeing comments, an i was wondering if there was anything that will help them to fade at all?? please i live in the uk so there might not be as many options im not sure.

The only thing i know is that im not sure why i did it, an all i know is that i want to hide them.
if anyone has any ideas then please let me know as i am starting a job soon that requires short sleave shirts and im really nervous about it.

thanks a lot
luv
chealsea xXx
Chealsea
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

ok

Postby briz babe » Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:02 am

well I used to self harm and I found that vitamin e cream made them fade. Im glad that you dont self harm no more best of luckxx

Im here if you wanna talk xx
briz babe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Nail Queen » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:43 pm

http://boots.com/newsearch/search.jsp?s ... 18&Go.y=13

this is a link to the boots website, it gives a list of products that can help to fade scars or cover them up.

Hope it helps
Nail Queen
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Gem » Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:04 pm

As someone already said, vitamin e cream is good, you can also buy fade out creams (from boots and superdrug), if you want to cover them, try getting hold of Dermablend, it's excellent, you'll find it in larger department stores or go to www.qvc.co.uk and look under Beauty.

And well done for not going back to harming yourself again!
Who decided what order to put the alphabet in?
Gem

Postby MelodyLinn » Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:47 pm

Hiya, thanks for those links 'cause i too want to fade my scars. I've found that in the sun they blend in abit but they are sill visible. One question...you know that stuff to cover it up, is it permanent, also, the stuff to fade them is permanent isn't it?

Thanks, MelodyLinn :roll:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

thanks

Postby Chealsea » Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:48 pm

thank you,
i'd just like to say thank you for those link, at the mometn im useing vitamin e cream, an it is starting to make a difrence slowly but slurly!
thank yuo
speak to youz latre
luv Chealsea xXx
Chealsea
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to And the rest...