what should I do bout this guy ?

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

what should I do bout this guy ?

Postby Cas_andy » Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:00 pm

OK.. I was with this guy for a while and yes we did "hook up" , it probablly wasn't the greatest idea since we weren't even officially going out but i really really liked him and it felt right but now its like hes done with me.. he never comes over or ne thing like that i can't help but feel he just used me, i was worried bout this before when we were kinda together n he got mad so i didn't think that was the case.. i dunno wut to do now cuz im still stuck on him n im constantly missing him n thinkin bout him.. i know i shouldnt be cuz it has been a litle while but i cant help it. Wut is everyones thoughts on my situaion?? :cry:
Høþë Ísñ't Müçh...ßüt Ìt's Äll Î Hãvë £êft
Cas_andy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:12 pm

You should talk to him and see where you stand. If he doesn't want to know or ignores you then need to move on. If he does this to you then he probably isn't worth worrying. I know it's a cliche but there are more out there...
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sovs » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:48 pm

I really feel for you.
When most women have sex they give emotionally as well as phyisically, where as for men its mainly phyisical which is why you are not getting over him quickley.
Dont go chasing him up, just try to move on or you will just feed his ego.
Theres someone out there who will love and respect you, which is what you deserve and just think of what happened as a lesson learned.

Hope that helps
Sovs :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby lilo » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:55 pm

We all make mistakes!

You need to find out how he feels first then if it isn't as you hoped chalk it up to experience and vow to learn from it!

Sex is more emotional for us girls as it is physically intrusive if you like which is why we get attached moreso than the men do!
Life's like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get!!!!!
lilo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

wut should i do bout this guy?

Postby Cas_andy » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:20 pm

Thanx for all your help everyone... I'm gunna try to take your advice n move on with my life.. I will always like him but i know that it will be easier to move on then trying to get him back... :( He did start coming around again tho so it is making it harder on me to get over him. I dunno ill try to figure it out.

Thanx Again,
Cas
Cas_andy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby saz » Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:59 pm

God dont you just hate blokes? I dont know why they always do these sort of things.

Good luck and i hope you fine someone who can make you happy. Tell him to get lost and go and muck some other girl about.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Cas_andy » Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:24 pm

Ya he has been coming around a lot more still we have been hangin out n of course i still have feelings for him n always will but i think i am moving on.. i met another guy just recently n he is so cute n i like everyhting bout him so far...
i am gettin the feeling that he is gettin jealous or that is wut eveyone else is tellin me at least. I am so confused cuz before he didnt really care so why would he now? Ahh guys are sooo confusing!
Cas_andy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby cheese100 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:21 pm

Its obious you love him and you dont feel he does love you right?Well maybe he is feeling that you dont like him so is not sure how to react you need to talk this through and explain how you feel this can be scary but its the only way to move thing forward.Cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Cas_andy » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:22 pm

I think ive pretty much got it figured out... there is no point goin after him cuz its over wit but we are still friends we can hang out just fine and i like it this way.. i dont feel all akward around him ne more so its kewl. I think we are better off as friends n i hink he thinks that same way. That you all for all your help :) i really apreciate it luvs

Cas
Cas_andy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to And the rest...