me, myself and I

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

me, myself and I

Postby anom2 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:38 pm

plz help all i seem to do is talk about myself my family get annoyed and i feel my friends are drifting away and ignoring me coz of it. is there ne way of me to stop this??? [-o<
im 18 and i have a lot of probs
anom2
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby saz » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:23 am

If you are asking for advice or wanting them to listen to you about your problems then it is unfair of them to tell you not to. Maybe you could talk to one person (the most understanding) instead of all of them. Sometimes people have their own set of problems and hearing about someone elses doesn't help their own. Next time you need to talk to one of them check out the situation first. If they are really busy or upset, ask them to talk to you about how they are feeling too. Take an interest in their lives and what they have been up to.

It is nice if you also offer support and advice, as well as receive it perhaps this is what they mean. If you are feeling low it is difficult to think of others and sometimes our problems can seem the most important thing. Other people dont always see our problems as important as theirs.

I hope that in time things work out better for you. Try not to worry about it too much. Get together with your mates and make an effort to talk about everyone, not just one person.

Good luck.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to And the rest...