sad about school

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Am I just being silly?

Yes, you're taking it all too seriously!
No votes
No, it's natural to be upset, There IS nowhere like school.
43%
It is a sad time but you will move on to better things!!
57%

Total votes : 7

sad about school

Postby Flutegirl » Wed May 05, 2004 1:39 pm

Hi everyone this is a bit of a silly problem. I mean it's not life threatening or anything but I feel quite sad about it. I'm leaving school for good next Friday and I'm well kinda heartbroken about it. I'm probably going to sound like a freak because most people hate school but my school is the best. I have so many happy memories and I can remember my first day like it was yesterday.

I just love you know the atmosphere of being in school. It's hard to describe but everyone is so carefree and ready to have a life and not take life too seriously play pranks on the teachers etc. And the teachers take it all really well they enter into the banter too,so you really feel like you belong. I don't think I'll get that kind of belonging anywhere else, nowehere else is quite the same as my school. Everyone looks out for each other.

They say school days are the best days of your life but I just can't believe mine are gone already. I'd give anything for just one more year!!
After all you put me through you'd think I'd depise you but in the end I'm gonna thank you cause you made me that much stronger
Flutegirl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby daveshow » Wed May 05, 2004 3:21 pm

dont worry its like leaving primary for secondry only on a bigger scale. You'll soon get used to the different atmosphere of work :)
Last edited by daveshow on Wed May 05, 2004 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I eat green berets for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry"
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Wed May 05, 2004 3:59 pm

I don't think its silly or anything. There were boys my age who acted tough all their school days and cried when they left secondary school. It's like a big part of your social life falls away. By the by, is "flutegirl" anything bigotry orientated?
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby jensensi » Wed May 05, 2004 4:45 pm

i so know how you feel!

i left school in the first year of my sixth form (2002) and wasnt too sad about it at the time, but now i'm working i would love to go back.
you have no worries and can just get on with work and spend all day with your friends. my school was so old and run down, but the people in it really made it special.
Unfortuanatley they knocked it down last year, so i cant even see it anymore. i go past the empty site nearly evry day and i cant help but smile at all the memories that were locked within that building. Theyre gonna build about 80 houses on top of it!
when your settled in college/uni a new job, you wont be so sad about it.

School is just one of lives little steps. you have so much more to look forward to!
jensensi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby depman » Wed May 05, 2004 4:45 pm

Yep school is the best part of your life
Schoolboy of the 80's I was
I would love to be back in that time era School and everything was great
You will look back at your times with great memories like me :wink:
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in