erm...can't change my new peircing! :$

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

erm...can't change my new peircing! :$

Postby lost fairy » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:32 pm

hey. I'm kinda embarrased to be writing this, especially when there's loads more bigger problems to be sorted! so i wont ramble...

basicly, i've had my ears peirced for 6 weeks now and im trying 2 change the studs at the moment. i'm having lots of difficulty actually getting the studs undone. im being quite cautious because i've had them peirced before and when i changed the studs my ears swelled and i couldnt actually get another pair in. so i need some help here...do i just yank them apart (i.e the backs off the actually stud to get them off the lobe) or is it trying2 tell me theyre not healed properly..any other ideas?!

yeh, so erm, replies will be hugely appreciated here, cos i dont want them to mess up again! thanks people! xxx
lost fairy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:35 pm

if you can't clearly get the off easily enough then maybe you should leave them a bit longer! maybe the stud is just on a bit tight so maybe you could ask for a bit of help from someone because they might be able to see easiler behing the ear! if they are that much of a problem you could go back to where you got them peirced and ask for help!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Rock_Queen » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:38 pm

when they first pierce them they do use these annoying little studs that take a good yanking to get off, if your ears are likely so swell have a pair of gold ones handy (as they are less likely to harm your skin) to put them in straight away. it might hurt a little bit but it won't do any harm :wink:
Rock_Queen
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby paganstar » Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:21 pm

Hi go into a chemist and get some surgical spirit get some on a cotton bud and dab both sides of the earings,then take the earing out keep using the surgical spirit it will stop infection and you shouldnt get sore ears.Iv got 3 earings in each of my ears,and it always worked for me
an ye harm none do as ye will
paganstar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dizzy_days » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:07 pm

Thats a good idea paganstar!!! also try when you have just had a shower or bath may ease it a little!!
*Play*
dizzy_days
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...