Im scared!

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Im scared!

Postby Rattmuff » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:34 pm

Hi dudes/girls.
I dont really know where to put this feel free to move it if u find a better place.
I'm a 17 year old girl.
When i get home from school i often see a black guy smoking outside my house.. this always happens when my parents is gone. i think he is following me. Im having nightmares about this man. I've heard his name is Robert. but i don't think its matter. This maybe sound patethic but im scared im gonna get raped or something like that. I can't sleep at night. I dont dare to speak to him either, im afraid he might be dangerous.
Please help me!

Love Rattmuff
Rattmuff
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby fairy of darkness » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:51 pm

Hi honey i know how you feel im always soooooo aware of people around me but i've never been in the same situation as you. As you know already, i expect, this person hasnt done anyfin wrong yet so police cant help. If i were you i would talk to someone you are close to, perhaps a parent or maybe just a good mate. You could maybe get them 2 walk home wiv you and get their opinions on this person or just have them their as moral support if he does anyfin to make you feel uncomfortable you have a right to say no and to defend yourself. Good luck sweetie :D [/b]
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby daveshow » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:13 pm

Does the black look suspicious and shifty? Do you notice him being picked up or anything?
"I eat green berets for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry"
daveshow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lilessexgal » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:56 pm

does he actually make eye contact with you or follow you?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby all_apologies » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:01 am

Report it to the police as soon as possible. Make them aware of all the details you know about him. Even if he's completely innocent, it won't hurt to have him checked out. It sounds dodgy to me, so steer clear of him and let your parents know this is happening.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Llisa » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:04 am

I agree with all_apologies. It's not like you're going to offend this man if you report him to the police. He's not going to know! It's for your own safetly. Especially if anything did happen to you, chances are you wouldn't be able to recall too many details about him on the spot. While you have a clear mind, report everything you can about him. Don't be afraid t otell your parents or a close neighbour either.

I'll be praying for you!
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jutta » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:51 pm

Sorry honey, but I think you're a racist. I think it's just your neighbour checking you out.

So stop being so afraid of the most kind human of them all [-X
Jutta
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby all_apologies » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:37 pm

Jutta I think you've taken the post the wrong way. Rattmuff's situation does seem a bit out of the ordinary seeing as the man only appears when her parents are away. I think the fact that he is black is just an observation. Had she said 'a bald man' I'm sure you wouldn't have said she had something against bald people!
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jutta » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:53 pm

Oh I didn't see that, but I still think that Rattmuff is a racist :(
Jutta
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Rattmuff » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:54 pm

Jutta: Im so sorry but I didin't mean that way. Im not a racist really. I guess i have to edit that out if people thinks that :((
Rattmuff
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:19 pm

yeah so any advance on to this person and the fact you think hes following you?
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Rock_Queen » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:47 pm

Jutta wrote:So stop being so afraid of the most kind human of them all [-X

so you are saying that black people are the kindest of them all? That is generalising, so i suggest you make sure what you are saying is politicly correct before you scorn others.
Rock_Queen
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby BlueRayman » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:12 pm

How old is this guy? Y not get a family friend (if poss a large scary male one) to give you a life home a couple of times or to just pop round and see you. That will probibly do the job.

---Ray
It takes more than a bullet to stop fate.
BlueRayman
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Moose » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:12 pm

Rattmuff wrote:Jutta: Im so sorry but I didin't mean that way. Im not a racist really. I guess i have to edit that out if people thinks that :((

Don't edit it out - you were just making an observation, Rattmuff.

The point is, you're scared, and you will continue to be until you do something about it, so get onto the police straight away.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby lilessexgal » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:30 pm

i think at the moment be cautious but you dont have like any big proof hes following you so you cant go to the police just yet or you might make a false accusation!
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Next

Return to And the rest...