weird dream freaking me out

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

weird dream freaking me out

Postby SugarRainbows » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:44 pm

i was just wondering if anyone thought this was weird cuz im not sure, i wasnt sure where to post it :-?

I had this dream last night and it was disgusting, all blood and gore in graphic detail and serial killer and people getting limbs bitten off and a museum of fresh body parts still bleeding. In my dream i kept being sick because of all the blood that was on the floor.

This is really freaking me out, especially because i cant stand anything remotly scary/gory, It woke me up and i didnt get back to sleep, so i havent slept since 2am, why would i be thinking of horrible images like this? Worried :-? :( :(
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby matchbox 20 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:50 pm

ahhhh i have really weird/freaky/disturbing dreams. It doesn't mean much, just a twisted cocktail of all the subconcious things you have seen.......thought about.....etc throughout the day. What i always do is think nice thought before i nod off :wink:

M20
change everything you are
matchbox 20
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby nothings_shocking » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:10 pm

sorry about your dream. hope you can sleep tonight. you can search on the internet, you get dream analysists. it will be able to tell you more.
nothings_shocking
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby nothings_shocking » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:17 pm

go to:
http://www.newagedirectory.com/dream/dictionary.htm
it seems to be fairly helpful. I was reading it and connecting to a recent dream i had. it all makes sense now. Hope it helps. Let me know
x x x

edit: also try:
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/s.htm
this one is even better! so many more reasons!! tis really interesting.
nothings_shocking
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Teth » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:20 am

I've had the same recurring dream for about a year now where I'm being chased. Sometimes the dream is almost comical and I'm being chased by completely stupid characters and other times I wake up feeling scared.

Most of the time my dreams are really vivid and inspirational, I'm just sorry you've had disturbing ones :(
Teth
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby SugarRainbows » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:51 pm

A part of yourself that needs to be healed, either physically or mentally.
To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments
You may also be lacking self-confidence in your ability to handle new responsibilities or projects.
You are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and ready to learn by example or from a past experience.
To see an attic in your dream, represents hidden memories or repressed thoughts that is being revealed.

hmm :-?
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Buffy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:55 pm

well is there anything in your life that refers to that meaning? :)
♥Sometimes I Wish Someone Out There Will Find Me And Kiss The Demons Out Of My Dreams♥
Buffy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby SugarRainbows » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:04 pm

well ive just started seeing a councillor person about things i dont want to bring up that happened in my past and i really want to get over them, especially because im with a new guy and i dont want it to put him off me or to get in the way.
would this relate to it?
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Buffy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:19 pm

SugarRainbows wrote:A part of yourself that needs to be healed, either physically or mentally.
To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments
You may also be lacking self-confidence in your ability to handle new responsibilities or projects.
You are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and ready to learn by example or from a past experience.
To see an attic in your dream, represents hidden memories or repressed thoughts that is being revealed.

hmm :-?

okay then let me try and break this down *rolls sleeves up* well, it says seeing blood represents love, life and passion this is good but the disapointments probably refer to your past, so dont worry (its behind you thats why its called the past :p )as for the second bit, get confident you're a great person so be confident in your new responsibility e.g your new boyfriend. i think the third bit really sums it up, obviously your getting help which is good and you ARE heading into a new path and you are learning from your past experiences which will be good with your new life with your b/f, hope that did something (helpful i mean) chin up hun, your just telling yourself you're ready to move on and go ahead with this new path. :)
♥Sometimes I Wish Someone Out There Will Find Me And Kiss The Demons Out Of My Dreams♥
Buffy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to And the rest...