New hairstyle

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

New hairstyle

Postby too many problems » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:45 pm

I really want to do something exciting with my boring hair, but I don't know what. I was going to dye the tips black but now my cousin's doing the same thing and doesn't want me to copy him.
My hair is nearly but not quite mid-back length (I'm growing it) and light brown (the best description I can think of is the colour of wet sand) and very straight and thin. I'd like to do something with it to make my head look smaller as my head is quite big in proportiion to the rest of me. And I don't want to cut it shorter or do anything which involves pulling it back from my face. My face is round and my cheeks are fat so I always try and keep some hair at the sides of my face to make it look thinner. I thought MAYBE I could get a couple of coloured streaks? #-o What do you think?
too many problems
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby PurePurple » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:06 pm

Get a different colour on your tips, and then maybe use .... Ever heard of tresemmé? Use that hold hair spray, it makes your hair really bouncy.
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby too many problems » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:22 pm

Ok, what colour would you reccomend? I would want purple but I'm not sure if it would look good with my natural mousey colour.
too many problems
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby chosenfew » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:23 pm

maybe you should get blonde. the best thing to do is ask the hairdressers coz they have styl books ya can look in and choose yta own style, they will also match up what colours go nice with your origanal x
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby fairy of darkness » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:04 pm

why not get some highlights? they always make hair look more exciting, ones a few shades lighter than your natural colour, so i assume this will be blonde? if you want ot be a bit different, then do something crazy like a green streak! you should try out the temporary dyes and see what you like and what you don't , then once you have seen what looks good, you can get it done in permanent dye? hope this helps
Lots of love
F.O.D
XXXX
Constantly moving
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Skyedavies » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:56 pm

Maybe you should go for streaks of brown this will make your hair look fuller. and use lots of mousse as it will make your hair thicker which has the effect of making your face look smaller.
Skyedavies
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to And the rest...