Boys in my league are confusing.

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Boys in my league are confusing.

Postby dinoXcore » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:00 pm

I am :-? :-? :-? :-?
Last edited by dinoXcore on Sun May 13, 2007 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:45 pm

To be 100% honest, I think that's a pretty shallow way to view things. Just because you're popular doesn't mean you have to go out with a popular boy. If you stop labelling people in certain 'leagues' then you'll have more luck with finding someone who is right for you.

Say, for instance, you totally fell for the most 'uncool' boy in your year. Are people going to care? They like you for who you are, not who you go out with, and it might help stop these unfair prejudices. I think you're having trouble finding someone because they're being pigeon-holed. You don't seem to like any of the guys who are in your 'league', so doesn't that tell you that they're not really in your leauge at all?

I didn't mean that to come across as harsh - I realise how difficult it can be at school to try to fit in. Use your popularity in a positive way to show people that all that matters in relationships is that you're happy with your partner, regardless of their status.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby psycho*jadey » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:29 pm

first of all, what kind of rep do you think you have if you talk like that? do you ever see anything good in anyone? why dont you just go for someone who you actually like. who you have something in common with. immaturity isnt always bad. it just depends how they act. i mean god, im one of the most immature people on this planet at times, but only when i feel like it. just find a guy that will treat you right and dont give a **** about what everyone else thinks
if i can see it then i can do it. if i believe it theres nothing 2 it.
psycho*jadey
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby JennaXXX » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:40 am

Just because someone isnt popular doesnt mean that they arent worth getting to know. I am sure there are some lovely guys out there but you are overlooking them as you think they are out of your league and let me tell you something my darling, You may have a pretty face and bundles of popularity but the attitude that you have now will come across as ugly to many people, including boys.
Whatever life throws at you, smile, hold your head up high and be the best you can possibly be.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brfc » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:18 am

as with the rest. why go out with guys just cause they make u look good? guys who are popular are just as big headed as you and wont give a two penny about your feelings cause they can pull anyone they like. you may look good but i tell you something most guys like me dont care about how good you may look. its your attutude and whats inside that we go for and at the moment your attutude would put any guy popular or not off you.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

oh

Postby dinoXcore » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:28 pm

oh okay.. Um yeah. Sorryy. I didnt mean to sound bigheaded.I just needed some help.Ill go elsewhere. SOrrysorrysorrysorrysorry.
dinoxcore
dinoXcore
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:31 pm

I don't think these posts meant to come across as a personal attack on you, and were in fact offering you a solution to your problem. Nobody was judging you, just highlighting that perhaps your (and all of your friends') attitude on the matter is actually the root of your troubles.

Anyone is welcome to ask for advice on this site, so don't feel you have to go elsewhere. If we didn't want to help you, no one would have responded in the first place, so keep posting and you might reach a solution!
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

No offence

Postby Redshift » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:33 pm

No Offence Here, I know your young an all I am but GROW UP! Sorry don't label people that how people get low self asteam! sorry but I find it realy childish a popular girl can't go out with a normal or un popular boy if you like the guy go for it!! Don't worry about your populartity if your friend only like you because of that then they are not realy your freinds!!

Sorry no offence ment by this

Read my Picture at the bottom!
The Girl I Love (Avatar)

Redshift
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby gatekeeper » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:18 pm

all_apologies wrote:I didn't mean that to come across as harsh - I realise how difficult it can be at school to try to fit in. Use your popularity in a positive way to show people that all that matters in relationships is that you're happy with your partner, regardless of their status.

That's true, does it matter that your bf is ugly or unpopular? Go for someone you really like and will make YOU happy, not someone you're "expected" to date. Ultimately, you're the one who's going to love him and it's tiring to love someone just because you're supposed to. I think people would respect you for the guts to love someone who can make you happy instead of trying to find someone in your league.
Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too...
So I wait for the day and the courage to say how much I love you
gatekeeper
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Laurajane » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:17 pm

just a tad concerned by this post guys she's only 13!!!
*What do sheep count when they can't sleep?!*
*Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.*
*I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well.*
Laurajane
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cmancini » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:08 pm

how like,....totally..............american!
methinks her favourite movie is clueless. Which is pretty apt.
Wait until you get older and start dating in the real world. For now i'd stick with the barbies honey
Claire
cmancini
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby BlueRayman » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:26 am

I'd try getting to know a few guys as friends and i'd recommend making friends with the "unpopluar" guys as there the ones that have nothing to prove and no appeareness to keep up.
It takes more than a bullet to stop fate.
BlueRayman
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby innocent » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:16 pm

you say them guys in your year are immature? you sound pretty childish to me. sorry if this seems harsh but i can't believe you would be so quick to judge people in such a negative way. it really is very unfair of you, you need to bring yourself down to earth and realise that everyone is equal, noone is better than anyone else. its good to have confidence but when that just turns into an almost snobby attitude towards everyone else, it is an ugly quality to have. don't mean to offend you if you're offended but i feel very strongly against what you have said.
innocent
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby brfc » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:00 pm

this one posted in july mayb sorted now :D
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to And the rest...