yet another blow to the ribs.

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

yet another blow to the ribs.

Postby chosenfew » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:37 am

well as you all may know, iv been jobless for two months. after applying for over 30 jobs i finally got one! i was made up and told everyone. i started to work out what i was gonna do with my first few weeks pay ect. its my b.f birthday soon so i was gonna take him away for thew weekend ect.

so i went out yesteday and got new clothes ect. woke up this morning all excited and got dressed. headed to town at 8 and arrived at work at 9. my feet were killing and bleeding off the new shoes but it didnt really bother me because i was just happy to have a job :D. anyway when i walked through the doors it seemed really quiet and one of the girls came and sat me down and told me that the start date had been moved and they now didnt know when i would be starting because they dodnt have enough people for the champaign. they showed me a phone number which was my old one and said they had been ringing me to tell me. i explained that was my old one and they said thats the only one they had when thats a lie coz they had phoned me the day before on my new number, which i kindly pointed out.

so here i am back to square one with blisters on my feet :( :cry:
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Squeak » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:20 am

Aawww hun, feel really sorry for you! I can't believe that they let you get ready, make your way into work, suffer with your feet and them not being bothered to tell you... :( If that's how they behave, they're not the sort of company you want to work for :x

What a total kick in the teeth for you. I've been out of work before, and it's so demoralising that when you do get an offer, you feel as though you are on top of the world. I'm so sorry you're back at square one. Fingers crossed that you get a decent job with a decent company very soon...x
Squeak x

Squeak
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to And the rest...