money

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

money

Postby chosenfew » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:52 pm

hay guys i havent had a job for about 2 months or more now. i owe all of my family loads of money and they refuse to lend me any more. the thing is i have loads of bills to pay this month. i have my phone bill which is 106pound, and all my other bills add up to 70pound. there is no way out of paying these as i have tried. i really need money but there is no way of me getting any :cry: if i dont pay im just gonna get charged more and more which i cant afford. i get my jsa a week tomorra but that is only 89pound so thats not gonna get me anywrere :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby brfc » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:13 pm

well you will have too contact all the people you owe money too and explain too them whats what with your money. tell them if u cant pay them less you.ll declair yourself bankrupt and they wont get a single penny then. thatll shake em up into giving you an easy repayment scheme. good luck hun
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby chosenfew » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:23 pm

if i did declair myself bankrupt would that mean i could never get credit ect again? will my house be blacklisted?
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Redshift » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:54 pm

If you declar your self bankrupt you won't be able to get a credit xcard ect, also yer probally you will be blacklisted.
The Girl I Love (Avatar)

Redshift
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Moose » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:26 pm

You should only declare yourself bankrupt if the situation is really, really serious and you owe thousands and thousands of pounds. It's not something to be taken lightly, and yeah, you probably won't have to pay anything back, but that doesn't mean you'll "win". It's extremely stressful, embarrassing (a lot of the time it gets printed in your local paper) and it will mess up your chances of credit, and even being able to do certain jobs, e.g. if you worked in a bank or in a mobile phone shop where they offer customers credit.

If you haven't contacted your phone company etc yet, you need to do that straight away. See if there's a minimum payment you can give them, and talk to them about a different tariff that would suit the way you use your phone better. £106 is a lot of money for a phone bill.
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to And the rest...