no where near happy

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

no where near happy

Postby lyf-sucks » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:11 pm

basically im not happy no matter what i try or do i can't have a smile on my face that is proper and not covering up this broken girl inside, i havent had the best year somethings have happed and im trying to pick up the pieces again after but its getting to tough to hide my REAL self from everyone and even people have noticed i dont seem to happy but i feel like if i say anything im still not gonna feel happy but i dont wanna keep having to hide behind a smile when inside im braking more and more everyday and wanting people to see how i feel and who i really am i just dont know the real way to, i know telling your parents is good but my parents have had to much to handle this yr and they dont need this i just want someone to give me away of telling someone and them NOT telling my parents plz
yeah, I'm fine, Everything's just wonderful, I'm having the time of my life.
lyf-sucks
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby netballluva » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:37 pm

don't hide your real self! you don't need to do that. Do things that make you hapy. For me it would be going out and having a good time with all my m8s. If you want to tell someone my first suggestion would be a close friend. Hope everythying gets sorted out :D xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby peecee » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:41 pm

Darling, like lots of people, I came on here in the first place because I didn't feel I could talk to people I knew about what was bothering me. And I've been here ever since. Just...can't...seem...to...get - away!!! :D

I agree with everything netballluva says; but would it be easier to, if you like, "practice" pouring your heart out to your virtual friends on PP? You've been here a while now, you know nobody judges, everybody is really helpful, friendly and funny.

I understand that you feel you don't want to dump on your parents, because they're had a lot to deal with recently; but I would say that your parents are perfectly capable of handling anything their child could dump on them, that's what parents do. So do good friends, but if they're quite young, they might not be able to handle things as well as you need. You don't know until you try.

Still, you have lots of people here who can help you, or just give you a smile! Just try telling us what's bothering you, me dear, and see how it goes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pee
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JennaXXX » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:56 pm

The first step to dealing with your problems is to face them head on! There are plenty of people here who have been through the same experiences as you and who are very good at giving advice. So when you're ready maybe posting on here about some of your problems will help? From there you could then find the courage to talk to your parents or a close friend. Good luck. xxxx
Whatever life throws at you, smile, hold your head up high and be the best you can possibly be.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby morris mouse » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:12 pm

peecee wrote:Still, you have lots of people here who can help you, or just give you a smile! Just try telling us what's bothering you, me dear, and see how it goes.

I agree with "Peecee"

We,on "Problem Pages" are here to help!!! :D :D

So...............Go on,give us a try by telling us what's up. 8)

We WON'T bite,and we'll all help you in the very best way we
can

But,first,we need you to trust us............
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: no where near happy

Postby kingbarney » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:26 pm

lyf-sucks wrote:i havent had the best year somethings have happed and im trying to pick up the pieces again

Your life sems hard but you havent said y. like wat been happening this year maybe the problem page community can help
Hey there be happy and dont call me a purple dinosaur okay lol
kingbarney
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: no where near happy

Postby morris mouse » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:26 pm

kingbarney wrote:
lyf-sucks wrote:i havent had the best year somethings have happed and im trying to pick up the pieces again

Your life sems hard but you havent said y. like wat been happening this year maybe the problem page community can help

I agree with "Kingbarney"

Please trust us!!

Give us some more information, "lyf-sucks" so that we can help you with your problems!!

After all,that's why you did a post,so that you could get some help!! :D
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to And the rest...