I don't want a boyfriend and it bothers me - please help!

For any other problem that has to do with the self.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I don't want a boyfriend and it bothers me - please help!

Postby superchick » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:22 pm

Hiya well basically im feeling pretty low at the moment. Im quite insecure and im driving myself crazy about the fact that i dont want a boyfriend, I feel like its something i should want as i am 19 years old, at university e.t.c I have had a boyfriend in the past but it was a disaster and i was left with shattered confidence and alot of problems to deal with. Over time i am much happier but have this nagging in my head that i am not normal and shud have a boyfriend or at least be out there looking for one. I have never slept with anyone as i didnt feel ready with my ex boyfriend and still dont feel ready now but i feel like that is a problem and that evry1 will look down on me for that. I know that my main problem is confidence as i seem to have evrything going for me yet feel so insecure the majority of the time. I have so many amazing friends, i live in brighton at uni and am having the time of my life, i am told that i am very pretty and i get alot of attemtion from men, i have got straight As all through my education and have amn amazing family that care for me 100% ! at times i feel soooo happy about my life and feel like i wud change nothing but at other times (particularly when i have pmt) i feel like i have the weight of the world on my shoulders purely because i am inexperienced with boys even if it is by choice., i hope that this makes some kind of sense and it wud be great to hear ur opinion on all of this...i talk 2 my friends about it but sometimes its nice to hear the opinion of someone uninvolved. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope ur having a nice day x
superchick
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I don't want a boyfriend and it bothers me - please help

Postby morris mouse » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:20 pm

superchick wrote: I know that my main problem is confidence as i seem to have evrything going for me yet feel so insecure the majority of the time

"Superchick" you have a LOT going for you (details of which
you mention in your post!!) :D

I would agree with you,too,in that your main problem is confidence.

Start to really focus on what you already have
and,I'm sure,the future will start to improve for you!!
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:39 pm

hun if you dont want a boyfriend then dont have one! ur not abnormal for not wanting one at the moment. in fact ur completly normal. people decide to have relationships at different times. you dont go out with someone unless you like them right? you obviously dont like anyone at the moment so dont want one!

you have everything going for you and when your pmt comes around just remember that. forget about boys! your time will come. could be next week, could be next month could be in 10 years but there will always be someone waiting for you out there so just concentrate on what you have at the moment and dont let it worry you!

x x x x
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to And the rest...