How much does it hurt the first time?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

How much does it hurt the first time?

Postby KoRn_Freak » Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:29 pm

I've had this question on my mind for a while, and I'm asking out of curiosity.
How much does it hurt when you have sex for the first time? I'm not ready to have sex with my boyfriend yet, but I just want to know so I'm aware of what I might experience. One of my friends told me that it varies from person to person. She said that it didn't hurt her too much, but her cousin was in pain the first three times. A friend of my boyfriend said that it only hurt for a few minutes then she couldn't feel it. After then it got good lol. I really don't know what to expect since the furthest I've got with anyone is being 'fingered' (I hate that term). I've talked to my boyfriend about this several times, and on each occassion he's been supportive and offered good information from people he knows and past experiences. Can anyone offer their advice and thoughts?
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Kit » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:38 am

Your friend is right, it does vary from person to person, In my experience, it didn't hurt much, just felt uncomfortable for a while. After that things were ok.

Sex isn't something you should rush into, when you're ready to have sex and feel relaxed about it then it might not hurt at all, but if you rush into it and do it when you're not really ready then you'll be tense to start off with, which won't make things any easier.

Take you're time hun, sex isn't everything and when you're ready you'll be fine. Also when the time comes, dont' worry if you bleed a little after. It's not like a period, you'll just have a show of blood. This is natural, some woman don't bleed, but others do. So if this happens don't panic.
Kit
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Bubble » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:59 am

I'm with Kit on this one.

Before i had sex for the first time i asked two of my friends what it was like. One said it really hurt, and caused her to bleed a little and the other said it didn't hurt at all.

When i did do it, it didn't hurt at all, felt a bit strange at first, then ok.

As long as you're relaxed down there, i doubt very much that it will hurt.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby KoRn_Freak » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:31 pm

Thanks for your advice. I'm no where near ready to have sex yet and I know it's not mandatory for every couple. I'll just with my b/f a little more and then my mind will be at ease :)
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby danielle » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:57 am

i agree i dont think it hurts just feels strange but doesnt ever think for the first time but after that feeling u start to enjoy it .
it does get better.
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical