period just stopped?!

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

period just stopped?!

Postby amanda12345 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:28 pm

i came on my period two days ago but now it has just stopped! this has never happened before as it mormally lasts for a week! i used a tampon on the second day but definately took it out, could this have anything to do with it? reply asap. thanx amanda
amanda12345
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bubble » Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:35 pm

Don't stress about it too much hun, i'm sure it's nothing. Periods can suddenly stop for the slightest reason. Just as long as you haven't had unprotected sex lately, i'm sure you're fine.
Something similar did happen to me when i first starting using tampons, i noticed that it did reduce the flow to the point where virtually nothing appeared overnight, however it resumed flow back in the morning. See how things are tomorrow, and if it seems it has stopped and you are worried you could always go and see a doctor.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby sugar » Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:06 pm

i dont use tampons but some times mine just stop, but the next day they come back, so i am sure its nothing to worry about, it could be due to stress or diet, but get help if you are worried,
sugar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical