Sex hurts

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Sex hurts

Postby laidback_chick » Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:42 pm

Hey! I need serious help! This is kinda embarrasing, and it got mentioned on a post below but i don't know if this should happen. I am in a great relationship and i have had sex before. All three times so far have hurt, and my boyfriend could only fit his penis half way in. It really hurt so much, i practically had to stop. It also hurts when he 'feels me up' i didn't feel tense but i'm not sure this is normal??? Any advice, info or anything anyone could PLEASE give me, because i don't know what to do!
laidback_chick
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bubble » Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:04 am

It could be that you are not lubricated enough. Which results in it hurting for you when he tries to enter you. My advice is to either spend more time on foreplay, or if that doesn't lubricate you, then perhaps use condoms with extra lubrication already on them, then it should hurt less!?
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby KoRn_Freak » Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:47 pm

I agree with Donna totally. Maybe you're not lubricated as well as you should be, so alternative aids may help. As well as extra lubricated condoms, you could try KY Jelly which your guy can put onto his penis and also lubricate your vagina with so the pain dies away. It doesn't corrode the rubber like Vaseline does and it's meant to be good stuff. It's available from places like Boots and Superdrug.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby misatok11 » Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:21 pm

All the advice above is good. What you need to be is relaxed. Your body can sense when you're worried and tense up. If you are relaxed and take things slowly then it should be a bit better...
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby laidback_chick » Sun Apr 27, 2003 8:42 pm

Thank you all so much, you've been great-just so long as nowts wrong with me!!! Thankyou :)
laidback_chick
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Spurschick » Sat May 03, 2003 5:22 pm

I have exactly the same problem. It's horrible isn't it. I've been with my boyfriend 3 years and we started getting physical 6 months into the relationship. We do have sex, but it still hurts me, i never get any pleasure from it. My doc said you just have to feel completely relaxed - but i cant get anymore relaxed, i am SO comfortable with my boyfriend - we do everything together.
Ahh well, thank you for your posts! It's helped!
xxx
Spurschick
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby primalsurfer » Tue May 20, 2003 6:38 pm

if all the above advice doesn't solve it and each and every time you have had sex hurts no matter how lubricated you are then you probably need to go see a doctor to get things checked out. I don't mean to scare you or anything this is sorta worst case scenario. It could be possible that when you had sex for the first time and broke the hymen that not all of it dettached and there's a bit left and that's what's causing the pain.

here's hoping the lube works for ya :wink:
primalsurfer
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Physical