disappearing condom

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

disappearing condom

Postby ooohlala » Sat May 10, 2003 6:18 pm

I am 17. My boyfriend and myself had sex last night for the first time, we had kind of before but had been drunk it kind of went wrong. This time we were more sober. He is 20 and more experienced in sex as this was my first time. Everything was going fine, we decided to use contraceptive, a condom. However, it went wrong and came off and we couldn't find it anywhere, we think it may be inside me which is heavily horrible. I will go the doctor on tuesday, but I'm so scared that I could get an infection or anything. I hurts 'down there' but surely that's normal after the first time. I don't know what to do, it might not even be in me and i'm scared.
ooohlala
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Jo » Sun May 11, 2003 1:47 am

Hi

It is perfectly normal to be a bit sore after the first time.

As for where the condom went, its hard to say! If you think there is a chance that it could still be inside you all you have to do is have a feel around inside. If you do this and can't find it then it probably isn't there. Don't worry about it having 'got lost' because there really is nowhere it can go. If it had stayed inside you it would be very easy to find.

If you are not used to feeling inside you might find it more comfortable to do it in the bath when you are lay down and relaxed. Alternatively you could squat down and do it that way. It doesn't really matter how you do it as long as you take charge of your body and find out how its put together!

If you have arranged to visit the doctor already you can always discuss any concerns with her/him. One of my main concerns would be pregnancy. If the condom has come of then there is every chance that it hasn't done its job properly. It might be worth taking the morning after pill just to be on the safe side.

If you do decide to get the morning after pill, do it now, don't wait till next Tuesday! Phone up the surgery today to find out how to get it in your area.
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby ooohlala » Sun May 11, 2003 7:40 pm

Thank you so much you've really reassured you, I'll follow your advice, the whole pregnancy think isnt a problem though as we didn't get to finish the deed properly. Thank you I was very embarassed about this, I may go the doctor to see about going on the pill, but I don't know what type to get or anything. Also I'm scared that my boyfriend will think I'm asking for a very serious relationship.....hmm I don't know what to do.
ooohlala
Just Landed
Just Landed

joy i found it

Postby ooohlala » Sun May 11, 2003 9:58 pm

found it in the bath thanks for ur advice i'll go the doctor 2moro
ooohlala
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Physical