Smelly belly!

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Smelly belly!

Postby Dani_21 » Mon May 19, 2003 12:06 pm

I have recently noticed a nasty smell coming from my bellybutton which is really freaking me out becasue I know its not normal. My boyfriend has also noticed it and even though he doesn't say it, I know he thinks it's horrible and weird!! This morning I noticed the smell and surely if I can smell it, then people around me can too. Its really emarassing and even though I wash it daily, it still smells. I even found a horrible, thick sort of paste in it this morning which smelt awful and made me feel really sick!! I really don't know what it is and what I can do to stop it!! Please help me out...thanks :(
Dani_21
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Mon May 19, 2003 4:57 pm

It sounds like it may be accumulated sweat. all you can do really is wash it when you get up in the morning and when you go to bed.
If it persists speak to your GP.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Dani_21 » Tue May 20, 2003 11:01 am

Thanks for that...my Mum thinks the same and as I'm slightly overweight with a bit of a paunch, I reckon thats why. I'm also sat down all day at work which prob doesn't help. I've started to use talcum powder which seems to help.

Again, thanks for ur help. :)
Dani_21
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Physical