Phimosis

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Phimosis

Postby Psi » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:22 am

interesting. It seems that some women prefer the 'smooth' look of the circumcised penis and understand when there is a medical need to operate. Others take the other view. I admit I am unsue about losing my foreskin - but I accept it might be necessary still. Personally I am willing to try all treatments but at the same time am not at all anti-circumcision as i realise it is a legitimate treatment. Indeed for soem wome it appears to be preferable. I am seeing urologist and will report back on progress if that is ok.

Cheers,Psi
Psi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:22 am

To be honest if a woman doesn't want you because you are circumcised or not then she isn't worth the bother.

I think the general response on here was it doesn't really matter.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby rufio89 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 am

yeah I don't think it matters.

I personally would PREFER uncircumcised, however if I met a guy who WAS circumcised, or my boyfriend had to be, then I wouldn't object to it or anything.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby snail » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 am

rufio89 wrote:yeah I don't think it matters.

I personally would PREFER uncircumcised, however if I met a guy who WAS circumcised, or my boyfriend had to be, then I wouldn't object to it or anything.

Exactly.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Psi » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:21 am

thanks all, very kind of you to reply to me. Have booked the urologist now and I am going next week. The secretary requested photos so that the urologist can get an idea of what is going on - at first it sounded a bit of an odd request. Thinking about it it makes sense - they want to get pics of it flaccid and erect with the foreskin in it's 'natural' position and also pulled back as far as is possible. Obviously getting an erection while being examined is EXTREMELY unlikely!

Anyway it was quite amusing getting my wife to take the photos! Boy did we laugh! It was actually useful for me to see what was happening too - normally all I see is the 'top' view of my penis after all. if anyone thinks they or their partner might have an issue or if they would like to understand what is going on I am willing to forward a photo in the name of helping people deal with this kind of problem. Just send me a message.

Thanks again all,

Psi
x
Psi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:29 am

That's a very kind offer. Just make sure you never forward the photo of your erect penis to the wrong person, eh, Psi? :o

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Psi » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 am

lol

To be honest when researching my options it was generally more helpful to look at a photo of a guy with a similar sounding problem and compare what was happening. A picture is worth a thousand words and all that!Otherwise its quite a complex thing to put into words!
x
Psi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Thanks for the PM, Psi. Much appreciated :wink:

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby antwacky » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Many years ago the love of my life complained to me that he couldn't have sex because it hurt his penis. We never did make love and the situation bacame chronic with erratic dates and lots of jealousy and recriminations on his part because I saw other men. It took 9 years before he he plucked up the courage and was finally circumcised - but it was too late, I had just got engaged to someone else. Phimosis can seriously wreck relationships, especially if both parties are young and have no knowledge of these things. I always wonder how things would have turned out between us if we had had a normal relationship. We have both since had disastrous relationships with other people.
antwacky
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Psi » Fri May 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi all

I saw the urologist and had a long consultation discussing the options and although my case was mild he suggested the best way to ensure there would be no further complications would be circumcision while I could try a more minor op which can widen the foreskin. Preceeding the consultation I'd been following a routine of stretching exercises aimed at helping but found that I was still having some slight problems during intercourse and masturbation. I went away and looked at the options and decided (with my partner) to go for the circumcision.

I had the op a day later and was out in a few hours. I had a day off work and then got back to the old routine in the office. I took a few paracetamol but the pain was ok and it was uncomfortable more than anything. obviously I couldnt go to the gym and all that for a few weeks. Anyway that was 7 weeks ago and I am now fully healed. The cosmetic result has been pretty good (something I was worried about) as there are so many different 'styles' you could end up with. I can also report no real loss of sensitivity and infact sex is much better for me now without the complications.

Thanks all for you input and hope you are all keeping well.

xxxxx
Psi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Fri May 08, 2009 3:17 pm

So glad it all worked out so well
Happy bonking :wink:
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby snail » Fri May 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Wow, that sounds like a brilliant outcome all round, Psi. What a relief for you. Great! :D

Bel Bel, watch your language you naughty girl :o

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bel Bel » Fri May 08, 2009 4:17 pm

:oops:

Bel Bel stands in the corner for the rest of the afternoon
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby peecee » Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm

snail wrote:Bel Bel, watch your language you naughty girl :o

Could be worse... :wink:

Bel Bel, you can come out of the Naughty Corner and have a Cornetto now :D .

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Psi » Fri May 08, 2009 10:04 pm

haha naughty girls. Thanks for the support all. I thought it was a big deal but it turns out to be the best thing ever. I was so worried about feeling different/not me but in the end I think I have made this situation mine and am enjoying it.

x
Psi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Physical